Birth Control....On to Off

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
Honestly I have been on the pill since I was 19 and depending on the people and time used various forms of protection. Since I am 29 the chat has come up about having ******* in the future. I am not actively trying to have ******* but if it did happen then I would be happy and ready to do so. I guess at this point if my husband and me decided it was time to start trying or just time to stop preventing it then I might just roll the dice and see what happens.

Honestly I have been on the pill since I was 19 and depending on the people and time used various forms of protection. Since I am 29 the chat has come up about having ******* in the future. I am not actively trying to have ******* but if it did happen then I would be happy and ready to do so. I guess at this point if my husband and me decided it was time to start trying or just time to stop preventing it then I might just roll the dice and see what happens.
Roll the dice? How about an almost sure bet lol :)

That's so fucking erotic! I love completely natural sex!!!
That's the way we went. We wanted to have our baby and "dropped the pill". My question to her was: are we putting your dates on hold. Answer: nope. Let nature decide
We've gone back and forth on it but this lifestyle is part of our life so why should we stop something important to us.

Completely natural sex is mind blowing! Most of us here take our Bulls without condoms, as we should. BBC must never be wrapped. Hubby and I have thought of taking me off birth control and monitoring my cycle. Completely natural sex gets me beyond soaked and intensifies the orgasm. Taboo, risky, and hot af!
I like to go natural sex

My husband and I swing with a black couple about once a month. We have been seeing them for almost 4 years. After being with them for 4 years we don’t use condoms anyone. We try to time our swaps around our cycles. So far they never hit our cycles just right for one of us to become pregnant.

I would be interested to hear from any females that are currently on Birth Control but with the right mentoring and in the right situation would seriously be converted to risk fucking.....what would turn your head and how do you see it happening ??
With a new guy we would definitely start with condoms.
Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. I currently use the vanigal ring. IUD doesn't work for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day. See here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/vaginal-ring/

The thrilling part:
The ring can be removed up to 2 hours for sex and we almost always do that to have it natural. Takes two seconds for me or some guy.

But now just imagine we strech that time a little because the bull needs more time..... it would be so thrilling. The pregnancy risk increases the longer it takes....

Back