"Billions" on Showtime

Although not interracial, I enjoyed seeing the episode where US Attorney Chuck Rhodes is restraint by another woman, then dusciplined by his Domme wife while he asks and she tells him about the man who she is fucking and how good he is. Movies and TV contributed to more interracial relationships. Maybe Hollywood can start showing more sub cuckolds!

The problem is too many movies and TV shows when they show cuckolding show the husband being a wimp and it not really being his choice. When in my experience the cucks have always been extremely into it. Plus they never show the bin sexual regular dynamic that a Bull has with his couple. Cucks call me all the time just to chat.

The problem is too many movies and TV shows when they show cuckolding show the husband being a wimp and it not really being his choice. When in my experience the cucks have always been extremely into it. Plus they never show the bin sexual regular dynamic that a Bull has with his couple. Cucks call me all the time just to chat.
What I like in "Billions" is he seeks out the domination, and in that scene he is asking about her fucking the guy; he wants to hear it as part of her domination over him. Plus he is a strong, in-charge federal prosecutor.

The stereotypes are driven by weird fantasy lusts. Most just Love the wife more and want Her to really enjoy being a woman. Not into the shame factor at all. Reality My Ex was into it so much she ****** me into it until I was addicted to it.

Back