Biggest turn off's

Also: 40 something women who dress like 18 year olds... Or meet up in a slutty outfit.
Be classy, dress your age, save the slutty outfit for the bedroom. One of my last meetups I had to just turn around an walk away. Save something for the imagination.

What seems to completely elude some folks is that this specific style of street dress whether it be with Jordan's or Chuck Taylors is actually a part of many black men's culture and upbringing! Some people like black dick bit don't know ******* about black culture. I grew up in the hood in the gang culture of Southern California.The only people in the hood who wore suits were either pastors or pimps and there were alot more pimps. I went in the military to get out of the hood, traveled the world and got cultured and when I got out I got my education. Growing up all we had to look up to were the OG's and these 40 year old guys only wore their Chucks Levi's Jean's and Dickie pants, yet these older guys were always surrounded by beautiful women. They were bad boys, gangsters, and thugs who never had a shortage of women who were in love with them. Everyone knows Bad boys get ten times more pussy than yuppies! A woman will marry the yuppie and fuck the bad boy behind his back and I know it's TRUE because this sight has plenty of posts were women have confessed to just that!

If you have a preference or certain criteria for this lifestyle then it's your job to properly screen your potential playmates properly to your own special specifications. Whatever you like say it on your swinger profile or post and whatever you don't like do the same, but to tell these black men in this forum that you are going to "help them" is basically telling them "there is something wrong with you"! "There is something wrong with your culture"! It is completely unrealistic to expect most black men to not dress how they grew up culturally and that goes the same for all men universally. I could go to the Barrio right now and show you every other OG Vato over 40 wearing exactly what they were wearing when they were 15 years old. Why? Because that's their fucking culture and how they grew up!

So if you really want to help black men you can help by first learning what that person's culture is before you go thinking you have to help someone.

Guys that can’t form article sentences and/or use text speech. Our process steps are establish attraction, find out if we are compatible, then see if there is chemistry. That takes communication and time. Too many guys think showing you a oic of a BBC makes them special.

What seems to completely elude some folks is that this specific style of street dress whether it be with Jordan's or Chuck Taylors is actually a part of many black men's culture and upbringing! Some people like black dick bit don't know ******* about black culture. I grew up in the hood in the gang culture of Southern California.The only people in the hood who wore suits were either pastors or pimps and there were alot more pimps. I went in the military to get out of the hood, traveled the world and got cultured and when I got out I got my education. Growing up all we had to look up to were the OG's and these 40 year old guys only wore their Chucks Levi's Jean's and Dickie pants, yet these older guys were always surrounded by beautiful women. They were bad boys, gangsters, and thugs who never had a shortage of women who were in love with them. Everyone knows Bad boys get ten times more pussy than yuppies! A woman will marry the yuppie and fuck the bad boy behind his back and I know it's TRUE because this sight has plenty of posts were women have confessed to just that!

If you have a preference or certain criteria for this lifestyle then it's your job to properly screen your potential playmates properly to your own special specifications. Whatever you like say it on your swinger profile or post and whatever you don't like do the same, but to tell these black men in this forum that you are going to "help them" is basically telling them "there is something wrong with you"! "There is something wrong with your culture"! It is completely unrealistic to expect most black men to not dress how they grew up culturally and that goes the same for all men universally. I could go to the Barrio right now and show you every other OG Vato over 40 wearing exactly what they were wearing when they were 15 years old. Why? Because that's their fucking culture and how they grew up!

So if you really want to help black men you can help by first learning what that person's culture is before you go thinking you have to help someone.
DAMN.....the "jdingo619" layeth the Smack down on your Candy-ASS..., "What we've got here is a failure to communicate.....well not anymore.....

I think we need to help our black studs out there. Sometimes a little communication goes a long way. Let's give them a view of the world through our eyes by sharing what will ruin the chance of meeting or more. These are a few of my personal turn offs...

BEFORE WE MEET:
  • Creepy (If I ever feel like my life or health can be in danger, it's over before it can even begin.
  • Bad grammar (english is my second language, if I can do it you can do it)
  • No imagination (let's "fuck" is too vanilla, too boring. Might as well look for a white stud)
  • No inclination towards KINK (submissive doesn't mean masochist, there's a difference)
MEET:

• Bad Hygiene (BE CLEAN PLEEEEEASE, funky odors is a deal breaker which include the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and especially weed. No little boys, just men)
  • Bad dressing habits (Dress NICE! Casual wear, NOTHING FLASHY that draws attention. Pull up your pants. Dress your age, dress like you are as old as you are, no little boys)
  • No reservation, small talk (Be reserved, no small talk. Stop blabbering, Intimidate me, make me feel like I don't know what's on your mind by limiting unnecessary conversation)
  • Going too fast (Go slow... you have me. Take your time seducing my mind)
Does anyone else have turn offs?
A hot wife like mine licking any guys ass, luckily she will not do it so I’m lucky there.

Im a twink who meets/chat with black men all the time. BIGGEST TURN OFF: when receiving their pics (cock pic, nudes).. the washroom mirror is dirty, the background/room is dirty or messy,finger nails/toe nails dirty.. ashy :sick:

Im a twink who meets/chat with black men all the time. BIGGEST TURN OFF: when receiving their pics (cock pic, nudes).. the washroom mirror is dirty, the background/room is dirty or messy,finger nails/toe nails dirty.. ashy :sick:
I have to agree, hygiene is the number 1 important thing. Nothing worse than bad hygiene. No excuses

Messy or dirty house/bedroom.
Some of these videos and pics are hard to watch with 7 Eleven cups, Burger King bags, dirty clothes, ashtrays with butts, carpets with more debris than an alley, old magazines and etc are over the place. What the literal fuck?!
Also, you don't have to make up the bed but a least put a sheet on it.

My road block lately…… men that are too serious all the time. I’m pretty laid back and like to laugh and joke so being with someone that is always serious just doesn’t seem to work.

Back