Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

Some years ago while we were in the UK I noticed some guys in a park playing basketball,most were black , we had coffee so we sat and watched them , Steve pointed out one who was wearing track pants and did not have any underwear on so as he jumped up to shoot his cock would wobble in his pants , I was fascinated and watched eagerly, the site made me very wet , he knew I was watching and deliberately ran past me with cock swinging from side to side .

The game finished , Steve thanked them ,but the one lingered around as the rest left , the court was empty we were sitting next to the shed ,he walked over took this huge cock out and waved it at me , he stood there pointing it at me , you want this don’t you , I love fucking white women and if you do want it come to the pub tonight , he handed Steve a note ,smiled and walked off.

Steve and I talked about the day and decided to go and see if anything would happen , I will just say it was fucking huge .

Some years ago while we were in the UK I noticed some guys in a park playing basketball,most were black , we had coffee so we sat and watched them , Steve pointed out one who was wearing track pants and did not have any underwear on so as he jumped up to shoot his cock would wobble in his pants , I was fascinated and watched eagerly, the site made me very wet , he knew I was watching and deliberately ran past me with cock swinging from side to side .

The game finished , Steve thanked them ,but the one lingered around as the rest left , the court was empty we were sitting next to the shed ,he walked over took this huge cock out and waved it at me , he stood there pointing it at me , you want this don’t you , I love fucking white women and if you do want it come to the pub tonight , he handed Steve a note ,smiled and walked off.

Steve and I talked about the day and decided to go and see if anything would happen , I will just say it was fucking huge .
Smh fake ass story

I have always loved the irony of my wifes biggest cock. She fucked quite a few hung blacks guys in her youth, and her ex-husband was around 8", but the biggest cock she had was her ex-fiance, who was pale white, thinnish, 60kg, 5'6", quiet, shy and a computer nerd. But had a cock that was almost 9" and around 5.5-6" thick. Her parents adored him, because he was such a nice/ quiet guy... they just didn't know that he stretched my wifes ass/ pussy and mouth almost daily for 3 years :) So, of the 20 or so black guys she's fucked, he was the largest :)

Back