Biggest Age Difference

When we were in the UK my wife enjoyed some lovely bbc , one was a little unusual but extremely erotic for her , in her words fucking great , the man was close to 70 and a dad off one of her bbc lovers Jim , it started one Saturday afternoon we were around Jim’s house when his dad arrived lovely man ex army and still fit , he had moved to the area permanently, for the next few months he was often around then one day Jim called me , knowing Jim was fucking Kim he told me his dad had shown interest in Kim and found her extremely erotic and wanted to know if she would like to see him as well , telling Kim one night she wasn’t sure but did find him interesting, over the next weeks he finally convinced her to have dinner one night .
Kim’s words now.
Dinner was nice he was a total gentleman very complementary on my body plus erotic chat on what he would like to do to me which actually made me wet and interested, we went and sat on the lounge where he caressed my thigh while telling me how beautiful I was , he then found my wet cunt , letting him remove my panties he spread my legs and started to tongued my clit this gave me two wonderful orgasms, he got up leaving me to recover as I layed on my back with my legs wide apart he removed his clothes displaying one huge thick hard cock with thick veins I have never seen before , no words were spoken he moved towards me knelt in front of me and fed his cock head in my very wet cunt squeezing my nipples as he fed me moor and moor cock fucking me hard and fast , slowing down he pulled out shooting cum all over me he must have unleashed several streams of cum as one hit my tits one my face the the last his my forehead, he handed me a towel , clean up baby and rest I will be ready again soon , he was I got fucked three times that night by a 70 year old .

When we were in the UK my wife enjoyed some lovely bbc , one was a little unusual but extremely erotic for her , in her words fucking great , the man was close to 70 and a dad off one of her bbc lovers Jim , it started one Saturday afternoon we were around Jim’s house when his dad arrived lovely man ex army and still fit , he had moved to the area permanently, for the next few months he was often around then one day Jim called me , knowing Jim was fucking Kim he told me his dad had shown interest in Kim and found her extremely erotic and wanted to know if she would like to see him as well , telling Kim one night she wasn’t sure but did find him interesting, over the next weeks he finally convinced her to have dinner one night .
Kim’s words now.
Dinner was nice he was a total gentleman very complementary on my body plus erotic chat on what he would like to do to me which actually made me wet and interested, we went and sat on the lounge where he caressed my thigh while telling me how beautiful I was , he then found my wet cunt , letting him remove my panties he spread my legs and started to tongued my clit this gave me two wonderful orgasms, he got up leaving me to recover as I layed on my back with my legs wide apart he removed his clothes displaying one huge thick hard cock with thick veins I have never seen before , no words were spoken he moved towards me knelt in front of me and fed his cock head in my very wet cunt squeezing my nipples as he fed me moor and moor cock fucking me hard and fast , slowing down he pulled out shooting cum all over me he must have unleashed several streams of cum as one hit my tits one my face the the last his my forehead, he handed me a towel , clean up baby and rest I will be ready again soon , he was I got fucked three times that night by a 70 year old .
That's how we horny old fuckers do it!!!!

I am now divorced, but my ex-wife loved older guys and younger guys. She was 40 when we divorced and her oldest was 73 and he worked her over good. her youngest was 18. She said they were great in their own ways. She loved groups and the younger gyy was into group action. most older guys weren't.

Back