Big thighs

Now that you were asking about favorites... here go...

full

🔥 ;)

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
A lot honestly..having them wrap around you during sex or jus cuddling up together, seeing them in the shower with the water glistening off of them, oiled up in the sun how they bounce with the thick asses when u run.. I love kissing on them thighs and for some girls I like how they touch each other it’s like saying you do or don’t have entry to that pussy. If you do have entry spread a pair of thick thighs apart and see how beautiful that pussy threshold looks 😅👅

A lot honestly..having them wrap around you during sex or jus cuddling up together, seeing them in the shower with the water glistening off of them, oiled up in the sun how they bounce with the thick asses when u run.. I love kissing on them thighs and for some girls I like how they touch each other it’s like saying you do or don’t have entry to that pussy. If you do have entry spread a pair of thick thighs apart and see how beautiful that pussy threshold looks 😅👅

Oh My!

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
Thighs, and legs and feet for that matter, are purely an aesthetic thing for me.

Throw on done sexy heels and the whole lower half gets accentuated.

As a white boy I can say that I love thick thighs but they can be an obstacle for me when it comes to sex lol

Back