Big thighs

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
After two pregnancies all of a sudden I hate hips and a mom butt. I am.still adjusting to them as well but now I have become more comfortable...

I’ve always been very self conscious about my big thighs. I am only 5’1 and I tend to store most my fat in my thighs and always envy super slim legs but I’m working on them!

although I have found that black men have made me feel more confident about them and I feel more sexy. Was just wondering what turns you on about thick thighs? Do they feel better during sex?

Post some pics of yours or your favourite :)
As long as you keep it tight I will grab it right so everything will be alright when I'm hitting you deep in that tight white.🍑 But on a serious note it's all about how you take care of yourself and only 5'1' you are a little bundle of sexiness lol😈

Back