Big Daddy P = "The Pussy Trainer"

BIG DADDY P

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Heard about this site, signed up to it a year ago but then got into a relationship so never used it. That's come to an end and im back in the game. Logged in again today and straight up got verified. Dedicated bbc bull, trainer, owner, cuckolder, gentleman and everything inbetween. Keep fit, clean, prefer bare. Been doing this for a while. Real as they cum. Looking for real wives, young ladies and cuck couples for black fun. Hit me up if you are after a real big black bull daddy.

3.png

390kdd.png

Heard about this site, signed up to it a year ago but then got into a relationship so never used it. That's come to an end and im back in the game. Logged in again today and straight up got verified. Dedicated bbc bull, trainer, owner, cuckolder, gentleman and everything inbetween. Keep fit, clean, prefer bare. Been doing this for a while. Real as they cum. Looking for real wives, young ladies and cuck couples for black fun. Hit me up if you are after a real big black bull daddy.

View attachment 3316132

View attachment 3316133
We’re u from

View attachment 3316132

View attachment 3316133
Oh my!

If you hot, sexy and want your pussy properly resized by my BBC , drop me a DM.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back