Big Black Cock vs Beautiful Girls

She's ready to be bred by BBC. She wants a real man's seed. Can't blame her lol! And it fucking turns me on knowing that she is getting what she deserves. My purpose is to support her and do my job as a faithful husband. I want her to tell her friends she got nutted balls deep by a 10 inch BBC. I can't wait. :love: Turns me on so much.
70215124_085_15fe.jpg

Reminds me of my first GF in college who cucked me. She would always talk abut how many hot black guys there were at parties. Sometimes she would let me come with her and just gaze as she embraced the black guys. Watching her dance and grind on their BBC's. Telling me how she could feel their cocks get hard. So hot knowing her pussy got so wet thinking about all the BBC. She loved teasing me about it, knowing that she didn't want my tiny white dick lol.
xsymidtah4mb1.gif

4 beautiful white girls. 4 amazing facials. This is why BBC is superior. Hard to pick a winner here! Probably top left for me :). Beautiful eyes. Cum dripping down her face on to her tits. Close second has to be top right. The contrast, the look in her eyes. Don't even want to imagine them with little white dicks next to their faces. That would be a crime.

which-girl-got-the-best-facial-v0-08dhrbmjsl7b1.jpg

Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets creampied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle:

View attachment 6326570

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love:

View attachment 6326571

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O

View attachment 6326577
That cream does look slurpy

Back