Bi black bulls.

Cuckolding couples corrupted me. When I finally gave in to pleads from numerous couples I discovered how good it felt to have my cock sucked by hungry cuckolds. Fast forward to the present.....I now identify myself as bi curious.

I am no longer single and my girlfriend and me make a point of seeking out couples and single males who enjoy mutual cock sucking.

Cuckolding couples corrupted me. When I finally gave in to pleads from numerous couples I discovered how good it felt to have my cock sucked by hungry cuckolds. Fast forward to the present.....I now identify myself as bi curious.

I am no longer single and my girlfriend and me make a point of seeking out couples and single males who enjoy mutual cock sucking.
That is so HOT!

View media item 161754
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 161079
Hmu asap
That's hot man, i would love to have your dick slide into my mouth between strokes as you pound my wife's pussy and make her cum repeatedly on that big juicy cock. yum.

I have been bi for years and our present younger bull is also bi so we end up up all having been fucked And sucked several times ea h session.we and the sets of linen are always covered in cum as we ALL do all bare back.
Wish we could find MORE _Uncutt bbc.

Sounds like the perfect arrangement. I'm hosting a bi only interracial party in a dungeon this Saturday. I have made a point of only inviting bi and bi-curious swingers. To the best of my knowledge this is the first event of its kind and I can't wait to see what happens ;-)

Back