Bi black bulls.

We have found that very few black bulls identify as bi but we have had several who will gladly let the male suck him and even will fuck the male in front of her. I think it’s more of a power trip for them to show dominance over the male and one we gladly encourage as we both love taking black cock.
We have also found this, i would say 98% of our cuckold meetings have resulted in bi play between my cuck and the black bull. however when we meet white bulls its not so much for some reason, maybe white guys are a little bit too stiff to explore and enjoy all aspects of sexuality?

No way am I ever sucking a dick. Any bbc that sucks cock is not a bull period. He is just a bi male having a 3some with a couple
What's wrong with that maybe that's how I would prefer it to be equals no bulls ******* two stags and s vixen. You maybe feel threatened because whitey probably got a bigger cock than you. Don't say it can't happen.

i prefer bulls who want the husband to service them however they please and i have no desire for another man to suck me it would seem odd as a cuckold husband to be pleasured by another man since that is my wife's role

i prefer bulls who want the husband to service them however they please and i have no desire for another man to suck me it would seem odd as a cuckold husband to be pleasured by another man since that is my wife's role
ok, you must have a more loving caring wife, since most cuck wives I've heard from do not service the cuck's sexual needs with even oral. I would love to have a BBC bull suck my cock it would bring him down a peg or 2 in my wif'ss eyes I bet.

Back