Beth says bi hubs are big BBC sluts too

Sometimes I feel guilty needing BBC more then I need Beth, sexually that is. She firmly believes that many bi/gay hubbies are bigger sluts then their wives. Are we??
that would take some effort to be a bigger slut / whore for BBC than Susan. She enjoys her young black men and their BBC. She says she has a different young man every day after her exercises @ the gym. Sometimes several. She always come home with her pussy filled cum so that i know she has had her BBC for the day. Not that she wont need more

. Perhaps you are familiar with fem dom and the anazons. Susan changed from being a typical white wife into a submissive slut / whore and eventually into a fem dom amazon type who scans young black studs for her prizes and then wears them out.
About time women became the aggresssors, problem is that I am not young enough anymore to be on the radar of any horny cougars and that when I was younger women like Mary Kay Letourneau were like an urban legend and not the horny woman down the street. Sigh! :rolleyes:

. Perhaps you are familiar with fem dom and the anazons. Susan changed from being a typical white wife into a submissive slut / whore and eventually into a fem dom amazon type who scans young black studs for her prizes and then wears them out.
I’m not familiar with that but it sounds interesting.

As a couple that is only fantasy cuckolded.....i can attest that I want/need BBC more than my wife.

Consider its all I get off too....I think about it daily.....ive begged her to let me have a black bf that takes me....

Shes had all the ops to do so and does not fee l the need or want....

I’m not familiar with that but it sounds interesting.
. In the beginning she was just a slut for bbc fucking guys one at a time. Then the groups and parties started and she would fuck 5 ,10, 15 different guys before party was over. Then her bull pimped her out and she was a ******* for a time. That led to bdsm sessions with some bulls. Now she chooses who she fucks and has quite a selection of young black men. She is often naked and often with a naked young black bull near by.

. In the beginning she was just a slut for bbc fucking guys one at a time. Then the groups and parties started and she would fuck 5 ,10, 15 different guys before party was over. Then her bull pimped her out and she was a ******* for a time. That led to bdsm sessions with some bulls. Now she chooses who she fucks and has quite a selection of young black men. She is often naked and often with a naked young black bull near by.
She sounds like a very busy woman.

Back