Best resources to find a Bull?

There are no 'places' to find a Lifestyle Bull.

Before anything else - you want to get your wife on board with the process and approach it TOGETHER as a couple.

Then you two need to know if you're ready to proceed and what you're looking for.

Once you figured that out, sign up on a lifestyle website and get verified together as a real couple.

Lay out the details of what you BOTH want in this Lifestyle.

At that point bulls will find you.

I’m sure this has been asked but can someone help me out with the best places to find a Bull?
It is NOT a stupid question we are on AFF, Fetlife , Nudeafrica on here . KIK and we were on SwingLifestyle It has been a Baron field ..now mind you we are very picky and specific but a guy wanting to get laid is Not a Bull . Also people have lost the ability to communicate . Showing a Cock pic or thinking a one line . one sentence response will get them laid ...BYPASSING telling you their friggin Name ! Good Luck to you keep putting Ad's out there and vet .. you dont have to show face until you connect with someone .

I’m sure this has been asked but can someone help me out with the best places to find a Bull?
SLS and Kaside are both swinger sites that all have plenty of single males to include BBC.

My wife also hopped on Bumble dating app. She had quick luck there. She was very honest in her profile about what she was after, our situation, what I wanted from it and so forth. One very successful date so far. She shares her chats w me and we discuss them together.

Back