Best Places for sex with bulls?

As a Bull I can tell you that good places are my bed at my place but I don't go 100% percent because I have neighbors and don't want any complaints. I like fucking in a couples marital bed but I still don't go 100% percent because you still want to leave some room for hubby and not completely conquer his pussy in his bed. Now at the hotel I go in 100% percent and I hit that pussy like it's the thing I love the most in this world and get them hooked!

That's how you end up fucking them for years and have them whispering ******* they probably shouldn't!♠️

It depends. 90% of the meeting times have been hotels much in agreement to MR. Jdingo's comment. Other times have been when the opportunity arises, ie, our house on the deck/family room, his condo, someone else's house/party, the cabin of a boat, his car after lunch...

Last edited:
wife has two b/f's. They both know she's married and of our lifestyle. One likes to come home. He used to play with both of us, but she really likes him so it sort of became a thing where they just play by themselves. The other likes to take her to a secluded beach on the bay on his boat, and they have crazy sex all over that little hidden beach. Or they go to a popular local hotel chain known for hook up's and affairs. A very nice one. The adult lounge we frequent is a fun place as everyone watches and can join.

We meet at his place ..when schedules allow .. semi regular so far the wife is now hot for him..she will suggest I call him when she gets tbe urge for some thick hard black cock..which is alot..we are looking for a new black guy in our area to meet and we both fuck my wife ( see our media or previous threads)

Attachments

• 1880.mp4
    81.5 MB
Back