BEST ORGASM YOU'VE HAD

QOS Tamer

Male
Real Person
So I was with this thick girl. Her booty so soft I didn't let go of her for hours. She's also a bbc only. No lube was needed. I could literally hear water sounds when I fingered her. She came about 2 times and then when it was my turn, I came so good I literally was falling asleep after. I had to fight it and stay up. Her pussy was so good I almost fell asleep. Tell us about the best orgasm you've had.

It can be a turn on to finger a girl and feel her continuously getting wet. When she's leaking in your hands it just gets you harder.

Oooo, my ex put me on my stomach with my vibrating wand on my clit. Started pounding both my pussy and my ass. Came so many times I almost *******. 😍

Have had several memorable nuts...

Several years ago I was fucking my big titty ex gf (black, used to be a model, slim body huge natural titties) in the bathroom.. I was sitting on a chair while she rode my dick. Had to pee so I made her get up. While I was peeing, she stood next to me and watched while talking dirty. I sat her on the sink and asked her if I could hit it hard .. when I nutted, I roared like a lion and my nut shot about two feet in the air, all over her stomach and titties. Amazing!

Back