Best IR vacation

My wife Kate has had sex with several different Jamaican men over the years who work at Hedonism II...mostly bartenders but a few security guards, beach and towel attendants, kitchen staff, and a couple of department managers.

It is a well known 'secret' that some of the wives like having sex with the Jamaican staff. Supposedly off-limits but always overlooked. The Jamaican guys who work at Hedo are friendly but not pushy.

My wife Kate has had sex with several different Jamaican men over the years who work at Hedonism II...mostly bartenders but a few security guards, beach and towel attendants, kitchen staff, and a couple of department managers.

It is a well known 'secret' that some of the wives like having sex with the Jamaican staff. Supposedly off-limits but always overlooked. The Jamaican guys who work at Hedo are friendly but not pushy.
That's true, she had sex with many of the workers on the downlow there. We've been two times and never had so much sex in one week as there

How do you approach the Jamaican staff to let them know the wife wants to try BBC?

Hedo in jamaica was our spot and still is for beginners is the best , respectful and very educated black service guys with anacondas dicks that will leave your wife breathless
Is it fluid meaning you not asking? It would be nice for just to happen and not a ****** this.

Jamaica is my favorite place to go. I've had some amazing times there. Highly recommend :sex:
Hi thank you so very much for responding, we have been to Jamaica and have not had the best luck. Were do you go to, and how do you find your men ? Thanks so much !!
We love your pictures and videos lots of exciting times and great memories!! Do you have any sites like SDC ? We are Milfwife on SDC
We are Steve & Shelly

Is sandals only for couples. I am a black man with a bbc traveling solo. Where should I go?
Hedonism II in Negril. Typically the only black guys at Hedo are the Jamaican men who work at the resort. The Jamaican guys on the staff risk losing their job if they are caught fraternizing with the guests. It happens, they just have to be very careful.

Beware, we have been there over 20 times and we have never seen a single female, but you should do quite well with the white couples who vacation there.

Hedonism II in Negril. Typically the only black guys at Hedo are the Jamaican men who work at the resort. The Jamaican guys on the staff risk losing their job if they are caught fraternizing with the guests. It happens, they just have to be very careful.

Beware, we have been there over 20 times and we have never seen a single female, but you should do quite well with the white couples who vacation there.
Why should I be careful if am a single black man from the US...im confused

Back