Best cuckold experience as a BBC

My most fun time was with a Turkish couple when I lived in NYC. We met at a bar near my place and had a ******* while getting to know each other. The wife was rather shy but the cuckold husband was really excited. I work in sales so have a way with words and can facilitate conversation and really know how to read people, which helps at work and with this shy wife. She eventually loosened up, we’re laughing and flirting back and forth and she starts touch my leg and getting closer so we head to my place. First, we’re on the couch as I can tell she is still a bit shy but as we talk more and flirt back and forth (while hubby is walking around, commenting on my artwork?) her and I start looking deep in each other’s eyes and I lean in and kiss her. I guide her hand to feel how turned on I am and then she let loose. We take off clothes and make our way to the bedroom while her hubby is watching. She goes down on me for a bit and then says her jaw hurts so I turn her around and repay the favor. Then I take out a condom and she reminds me that we discussed both being recently tested and that she’s also on birth control so I should just slide in. I do so and she is really screaming, her husband is 4in and I’m 8.5in with girth so we had to go slow to adjust but then once she did, I started giving it to her! Hubby shyly lookign on, I tell to come closer and watch me slide in and out. I then take it out and tell him to taste his wife off the tip of my dick, which he does. I keep fucking her and periodically let him taste her before instructing him to get underneath and lick her clit while I fuck her from the back. Wife is cunning over and over and in pure ******* and he starts getting uncomfortable as she says she needs this multiple times per week. He then suggests they should head out and she clearly objects. I was new to this back then but ever the gentleman I told her if he wants to leave, let’s call it for the night. She gets dressed and is just kissing on me, trying to suck me more and legit I walk them to the door as she’s holding my member and kissing me while her husband is pulling her by the arm out of my place. Lol, good times!
Man that cuck was crazy to stop her ! Did you get to fuck her again after that ?

Oh yea, they came back a few weeks later and we picked up where we left off. I wasn’t as nice to him this time and made him sit in the corner and jack his little dick and watch- he got punished for ending our session prematurely lol
I understand. He doesn't realize how lucky he was that you had him under you and let him taste his wife's juices on your big cock. Id have loved it!

I understand. He doesn't realize how lucky he was that you had him under you and let him taste his wife's juices on your big cock. Id have loved it!
Exactly. He learned his lesson though because we told him we wouldn’t let him be in the room moving forward unless he behaved. A good cuck listens, serves and is obedient to his wife and her BBC lover. You sound like a good boy who knows his place. Too bad you and wife aren’t near Atlanta, u two could enjoy this dick together

Exactly. He learned his lesson though because we told him we wouldn’t let him be in the room moving forward unless he behaved. A good cuck listens, serves and is obedient to his wife and her BBC lover. You sound like a good boy who knows his place. Too bad you and wife aren’t near Atlanta, u two could enjoy this dick together
Thank you sir ! I do know it is all about you and her needs and desires. I don't consider myself gay or even bi, but if you needed me to suck your cock, I have to, no questions asked. Same with her.
We did have family in Newnan. Was there last summer

Thank you sir ! I do know it is all about you and her needs and desires. I don't consider myself gay or even bi, but if you needed me to suck your cock, I have to, no questions asked. Same with her.
We did have family in Newnan. Was there last summer
You’re a good boy, I would reward you with tasting your wife off the tip of my dick so you can taste both our juices. Too bad there aren’t upcoming trips to Newnan

You’re a good boy, I would reward you with tasting your wife off the tip of my dick so you can taste both our juices. Too bad there aren’t upcoming trips to Newnan
Thanks ! I know ! Family moved from there. Too bad we didn't talk last year. You'd enjoy fucking my wife.

My most fun time was with a Turkish couple when I lived in NYC. We met at a bar near my place and had a ******* while getting to know each other. The wife was rather shy but the cuckold husband was really excited. I work in sales so have a way with words and can facilitate conversation and really know how to read people, which helps at work and with this shy wife. She eventually loosened up, we’re laughing and flirting back and forth and she starts touch my leg and getting closer so we head to my place. First, we’re on the couch as I can tell she is still a bit shy but as we talk more and flirt back and forth (while hubby is walking around, commenting on my artwork?) her and I start looking deep in each other’s eyes and I lean in and kiss her. I guide her hand to feel how turned on I am and then she let loose. We take off clothes and make our way to the bedroom while her hubby is watching. She goes down on me for a bit and then says her jaw hurts so I turn her around and repay the favor. Then I take out a condom and she reminds me that we discussed both being recently tested and that she’s also on birth control so I should just slide in. I do so and she is really screaming, her husband is 4in and I’m 8.5in with girth so we had to go slow to adjust but then once she did, I started giving it to her! Hubby shyly lookign on, I tell to come closer and watch me slide in and out. I then take it out and tell him to taste his wife off the tip of my dick, which he does. I keep fucking her and periodically let him taste her before instructing him to get underneath and lick her clit while I fuck her from the back. Wife is cunning over and over and in pure ******* and he starts getting uncomfortable as she says she needs this multiple times per week. He then suggests they should head out and she clearly objects. I was new to this back then but ever the gentleman I told her if he wants to leave, let’s call it for the night. She gets dressed and is just kissing on me, trying to suck me more and legit I walk them to the door as she’s holding my member and kissing me while her husband is pulling her by the arm out of my place. Lol, good times!
This is so hot. I wish my wife would do this to me. I’d only pretend to object. Haha but I would definitely clean the both of you.

Back