Best cuckold experience as a BBC

wildcowboy247

Male
Real Person
I've been in the lifestyle for some time now, and even at the young age of 27 I still think about a time that will forever be engrained into my mind. I remember meeting a couple on a cuckold forum (something similar to this) and talking to them about having some fun, to which we exchanged information and agreed to meet at a coffee shop. We met up and could easily tell there was a connection amongst everyone, and the wife was really enamored by me and I was totally enampred by her, too, and the husband liked seeing us talk and flirt. We then ended up going back to their place to have some fun.

She was a short Caucasian woman, 47 years old, nice boobs and thick thighs with a fat ass (definitely a pawg) and piercing blue eyes. The husband was Caucasian, 53 years old, normal build, but he was just going to watch us have our fun and enjoy the experience as a voyeur. However, this is where the story takes a turn, and for any fellow BBC bull that's been through this you'll know exactly what I'm talking about once I start describing things. The wife and I start kissing, and she begins to rub on my cock through my pants while I feel on her boobs and ass through her dress, and after a while we kind of forgot the husband was in the room. She then got on her knees as I watched her pull my cock out of my pants and say "Oh my god" as it sprung up, and she gave me a brief handjob before putting her nice lips on it and going to town.

After this, we both got completely naked and we headed to the bedroom where I began eating her pussy, to which I knew she enjoyed it because she started rubbing on my head as my tongue went to work. Her pussy was shaven, clean, and she tasted amazing which made me go down on her longer than expected but helped get her off before I stuck it in her. The husband was sitting in a chair in the bedroom, looking slightly regretful and uncomfortable about this but realized it was too late because his wife was completely immersed in the sex and so was I. That's when I put a condom on to get ready to enter inside her, but she told me "No, please don't do that. It's way too big and I want to feel it all inside me." The husband was completely in shock as this wasn't in the plan, but she didn't care and neither did I.

With her pussy dripping and my dick hard as a rock, I slid right inside her and hearing the audible "Oh my god" in whisper form was worth it alongside her having to push me back some because I was deep inside her. After getting a bit more comfortable with my size, she took me completely inside her and I started fucking her really intense and after a while I knew she was loving it because her eyes were completely closed. She grabbed the sheets as I kept going in and out, and eventually pulled me close while I was pile driving her, her husband looking sick. He said out loud "I think this is becoming way too personal," to which the wife simply said "Well it's too late now" and continued to let me raw dog her, even to where she said if I came inside her she didn't care.

We got to a point where her and I were so into each other that anything was on the table. She let me fuck her in any position, she even let me fuck her ass for some time, and I flipped her on her back at one point and just started eating her ass without asking, to which she obliged and just let it happen. As I was rimming her she told her husband "Only BBCs get to be a freak like this with me. You could only wish," and he only grew more and more frustrated. I ended up fucking her missionary again and spreading her legs wide open as I was just pounding her, so into it to the point I ended up putting her toes in my mouth and sucking awah while fucking her. Right when I was about to cum, she said "Stay inside me and bust that nice load," and wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't escape. All I have to say is that when I came, I felt a hard shiver up my back because busting that but felt like heaven. In the end, we had so much fun that I was brought back on her request, and the husband just felt hopeless despite the fact he set everything up.

I've been in the lifestyle for some time now, and even at the young age of 27 I still think about a time that will forever be engrained into my mind. I remember meeting a couple on a cuckold forum (something similar to this) and talking to them about having some fun, to which we exchanged information and agreed to meet at a coffee shop. We met up and could easily tell there was a connection amongst everyone, and the wife was really enamored by me and I was totally enampred by her, too, and the husband liked seeing us talk and flirt. We then ended up going back to their place to have some fun.

She was a short Caucasian woman, 47 years old, nice boobs and thick thighs with a fat ass (definitely a pawg) and piercing blue eyes. The husband was Caucasian, 53 years old, normal build, but he was just going to watch us have our fun and enjoy the experience as a voyeur. However, this is where the story takes a turn, and for any fellow BBC bull that's been through this you'll know exactly what I'm talking about once I start describing things. The wife and I start kissing, and she begins to rub on my cock through my pants while I feel on her boobs and ass through her dress, and after a while we kind of forgot the husband was in the room. She then got on her knees as I watched her pull my cock out of my pants and say "Oh my god" as it sprung up, and she gave me a brief handjob before putting her nice lips on it and going to town.

After this, we both got completely naked and we headed to the bedroom where I began eating her pussy, to which I knew she enjoyed it because she started rubbing on my head as my tongue went to work. Her pussy was shaven, clean, and she tasted amazing which made me go down on her longer than expected but helped get her off before I stuck it in her. The husband was sitting in a chair in the bedroom, looking slightly regretful and uncomfortable about this but realized it was too late because his wife was completely immersed in the sex and so was I. That's when I put a condom on to get ready to enter inside her, but she told me "No, please don't do that. It's way too big and I want to feel it all inside me." The husband was completely in shock as this wasn't in the plan, but she didn't care and neither did I.

With her pussy dripping and my dick hard as a rock, I slid right inside her and hearing the audible "Oh my god" in whisper form was worth it alongside her having to push me back some because I was deep inside her. After getting a bit more comfortable with my size, she took me completely inside her and I started fucking her really intense and after a while I knew she was loving it because her eyes were completely closed. She grabbed the sheets as I kept going in and out, and eventually pulled me close while I was pile driving her, her husband looking sick. He said out loud "I think this is becoming way too personal," to which the wife simply said "Well it's too late now" and continued to let me raw dog her, even to where she said if I came inside her she didn't care.

We got to a point where her and I were so into each other that anything was on the table. She let me fuck her in any position, she even let me fuck her ass for some time, and I flipped her on her back at one point and just started eating her ass without asking, to which she obliged and just let it happen. As I was rimming her she told her husband "Only BBCs get to be a freak like this with me. You could only wish," and he only grew more and more frustrated. I ended up fucking her missionary again and spreading her legs wide open as I was just pounding her, so into it to the point I ended up putting her toes in my mouth and sucking awah while fucking her. Right when I was about to cum, she said "Stay inside me and bust that nice load," and wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't escape. All I have to say is that when I came, I felt a hard shiver up my back because busting that but felt like heaven. In the end, we had so much fun that I was brought back on her request, and the husband just felt hopeless despite the fact he set everything up.
Very similar story as to what happened with her last bull.

People need to be careful; BBC can be explosive.

I’d have been in heaven Sir. That guy was an amateur. I would have rimmed you while you fucked if you allowed.

Last night was one of my fav cuck times,

one of my sluts husband use to be my baseball coach in little league. Last night while i was fucking his wife on the floor of my apartment, I made him stand over me naked jerking off. When he came all over his hand i had him rub it on my ass and lick it off while i was fucking his wife doggy style.

i lov how r roles have changed.

My most fun time was with a Turkish couple when I lived in NYC. We met at a bar near my place and had a ******* while getting to know each other. The wife was rather shy but the cuckold husband was really excited. I work in sales so have a way with words and can facilitate conversation and really know how to read people, which helps at work and with this shy wife. She eventually loosened up, we’re laughing and flirting back and forth and she starts touch my leg and getting closer so we head to my place. First, we’re on the couch as I can tell she is still a bit shy but as we talk more and flirt back and forth (while hubby is walking around, commenting on my artwork?) her and I start looking deep in each other’s eyes and I lean in and kiss her. I guide her hand to feel how turned on I am and then she let loose. We take off clothes and make our way to the bedroom while her hubby is watching. She goes down on me for a bit and then says her jaw hurts so I turn her around and repay the favor. Then I take out a condom and she reminds me that we discussed both being recently tested and that she’s also on birth control so I should just slide in. I do so and she is really screaming, her husband is 4in and I’m 8.5in with girth so we had to go slow to adjust but then once she did, I started giving it to her! Hubby shyly lookign on, I tell to come closer and watch me slide in and out. I then take it out and tell him to taste his wife off the tip of my dick, which he does. I keep fucking her and periodically let him taste her before instructing him to get underneath and lick her clit while I fuck her from the back. Wife is cunning over and over and in pure ******* and he starts getting uncomfortable as she says she needs this multiple times per week. He then suggests they should head out and she clearly objects. I was new to this back then but ever the gentleman I told her if he wants to leave, let’s call it for the night. She gets dressed and is just kissing on me, trying to suck me more and legit I walk them to the door as she’s holding my member and kissing me while her husband is pulling her by the arm out of my place. Lol, good times!

That's exactly what I want to have done to me. I want to be underneath the two of you and have you tease me with your cum covered cock from going in and out of my wife's dripping pussy. You're gentle but demanding as you tell me what I need to do. OMG where are the BBC'S that are down to get freaky? I'm in Denver Colorado and I the husband is dying for a BBC.

That's exactly what I want to have done to me. I want to be underneath the two of you and have you tease me with your cum covered cock from going in and out of my wife's dripping pussy. You're gentle but demanding as you tell me what I need to do. OMG where are the BBC'S that are down to get freaky? I'm in Denver Colorado and I the husband is dying for a BBC.
Next time I’m in Denver for a ski trip I’ll look you two up and we can make this reality

Back