Best chastity device survey - Vote your favorite

Which chastity device offers the best long term comfort.

• Total voters
028.JPG 030.JPG 029.JPG
They look neat, what’s the longest period you've been locked up?
It is removed daily for cleaning by my wife. She washes my genitals arousing me to an erection but not allowing me to ejaculate. Then, she locks me up again.

It remains on otherwise. It is very comfortable because the ring fits the contour of your body. You cock is held in a downward position. It cannot be noticed under clothing. It remains on even during workouts at the gym,

View attachment 1115570 View attachment 1115584 View attachment 1115585
It is removed daily for cleaning by my wife. She washes my genitals arousing me to an erection but not allowing me to ejaculate. Then, she locks me up again.

It remains on otherwise. It is very comfortable because the ring fits the contour of your body. You cock is held in a downward position. It cannot be noticed under clothing. It remains on even during workouts at the gym,

The Holy trainer is available in 4 colors, one being clear.

I think the pink is best?

bandeau_V2.jpg

cb3000 and I love the complete arousal and denial that it provides for my sissy clit while I am on my knees licking pussy, tonguing ass and sucking cock and balls like a good lil obedient cucky

View attachment 1115570 View attachment 1115584 View attachment 1115585

A perfect example of total control.

Back