BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

Bermuda.......close to the east coast, go there for business ( Insurance or Finance)..vacation ( lovely resorts and beaches) ..and partake of local BBC ( sophisticated, educated and know how to fuck wives and discerning female visitors).. I am a case in point :):balanced::cool:
Follow you and need a private contact for challenge propose 😉

Grenada and st Vincent is amazing , the most laid back and friendly people you can meet . And great big black cocks for the white women to enjoy .you can walk around anytime day or night..
St Vincent is pretty small. Think guys there provide "big bamboo" for tourists too?

So much information! we are hoping to take a caribbean vacation this year if the Covid19 situation calms down, we have been to sta Lucia many years ago but that was before we were converted to the HW lifestyle, lovely place but the all inclusive was a let down, in hindsight there were many opportunities for BBC fun but as we said we were vanilla then.
So our question is for my birthday this year we would like to visit an island where most importantly there are opportunities for HW / BBC beach fucking, Caribbean beach dogging! lol also somewhere we can invite locals to our accommodation without being hassled by hotel security or staff.
Or even consider florida? but the ultimate for us would be to find a local chaperone to organise beach gangbangs and bar/club mischief, :threesome: :qos::lips:

So much information! we are hoping to take a caribbean vacation this year if the Covid19 situation calms down, we have been to sta Lucia many years ago but that was before we were converted to the HW lifestyle, lovely place but the all inclusive was a let down, in hindsight there were many opportunities for BBC fun but as we said we were vanilla then.
So our question is for my birthday this year we would like to visit an island where most importantly there are opportunities for HW / BBC beach fucking, Caribbean beach dogging! lol also somewhere we can invite locals to our accommodation without being hassled by hotel security or staff.
Or even consider florida? but the ultimate for us would be to find a local chaperone to organise beach gangbangs and bar/club mischief, :threesome: :qos::lips:
St lucia is the place for u

This is fabulous as we were just talking about this. We want to book January and was wondering the same thing, 'what's the best BBC island other than Jamaica (as we've been). We also thought about Cap D'age but don't know much about January there (we do want warm weather).
So hears what I've heard here:
-Grand Cayman (Westin Resort), is it the staff?
- Barbados, - can someone elaborate? Resort, source of BBC?
- Bahamas, Nassau - we heard Eluthera is gorgeous but not sure about BBC

For anyone reading this, we just spent 9 months in San Juan, PR. Very sexy island but not for our tribe. They are religious so not open to open relationships; they'd rather cheat and betray their spouses. And, not enough BBC except for tourists.

We're thinking January after the holidays.
Any more input would be helpful.
Thx

Back