BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

Which Caribbean countries are generally considered the safest?

You can be safe in almost any island if you use your wits. If you are are wanting to mingle with the locals and explore on your own I agree some Islands are better than others. From my experience I would not recommend Jamaica, Trinidad or Dominican Republic. I think Barbados is a good option. Not as friendly as say Trinidad but low gun violence and more safe areas to explore. This is from the perspective of a tourist. If you just want sex probably way better and cheaper options than traveling to a foreign country and my recommendations might change.

Grenada and st Vincent is amazing , the most laid back and friendly people you can meet . And great big black cocks for the white women to enjoy .you can walk around anytime day or night..

Been to Jamaica many times and was wanting recommendations for other Islands and resorts for some good BBC hook up's while on vacation. We have booked a Sandals in St Lucia but heard it is more conservative that other islands in the Caribbean.
Maybe , but lot less violet than Jamacia-the most violet of all the Caribbean Islands.

Back