BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

This is fabulous as we were just talking about this. We want to book January and was wondering the same thing, 'what's the best BBC island other than Jamaica (as we've been). We also thought about Cap D'age but don't know much about January there (we do want warm weather).
So hears what I've heard here:
-Grand Cayman (Westin Resort), is it the staff?
- Barbados, - can someone elaborate? Resort, source of BBC?
- Bahamas, Nassau - we heard Eluthera is gorgeous but not sure about BBC

For anyone reading this, we just spent 9 months in San Juan, PR. Very sexy island but not for our tribe. They are religious so not open to open relationships; they'd rather cheat and betray their spouses. And, not enough BBC except for tourists.

We're thinking January after the holidays.
Any more input would be helpful.
Thx

Hi Luckyfucks,

Le Cap d'agde on the south coast of France is absolutely wild during July and August but we visit from June through to late september.
For anyone that doesnt know what Cap d'agde is it is a small naturist village sat on the beach with a small port, it is a adult playground for swingers and naturists, many sex clubs, saunas, bars, restaurants, beach bars and sexy clothing shops also many private parties, it is an adult disney land! there is alot of accomodation, hotels and apartments, even a massive camping ground, all of which is inside a gated area. many people are naked 24/7 but most are wearing sarongs during the day and dress sexy in the evenings.
It should definitely be on your bucket list! anyone who would like the low down and tips about the Cap just drop us a mail. :qos: :lips:

Have anyone tried my twin island Trinidad and Tobago most tourists love Tobago, I'm from Trinidad lovely beaches and lots of BBC for you ladies to enjoy...

So it seems that Barbados/Bahamas/Grand Cayman/St. Maarten seem to rise to the top of the list.
Can anyone suggest resorts/towns or beach locations?

So much information! we are hoping to take a caribbean vacation this year if the Covid19 situation calms down, we have been to sta Lucia many years ago but that was before we were converted to the HW lifestyle, lovely place but the all inclusive was a let down, in hindsight there were many opportunities for BBC fun but as we said we were vanilla then.
So our question is for my birthday this year we would like to visit an island where most importantly there are opportunities for HW / BBC beach fucking, Caribbean beach dogging! lol also somewhere we can invite locals to our accommodation without being hassled by hotel security or staff.
Or even consider florida? but the ultimate for us would be to find a local chaperone to organise beach gangbangs and bar/club mischief, :threesome: :qos::lips:
😋

In 1972, my wife and I had our honeymoon on Barbados. We went there with the intention of having local black bulls consummate our marriage. My wife was also hoping to have one of those studs plant a black baby in her married (to me) white womb. To make an initial contact, use your cabdriver. On the drive from the airport to our hotel, our driver started a friendly banter with us. When he found out we were newlyweds, he joked that nobody will be seeing us as we will be staying in our room screwing the entire time. My wife immediately told him that is what she was looking forward to do; however, it would have to be black cocks fucking her. That her pussy has belonged to black men since she was 14. He pulled off the road, whipped his cock out and asked her : "Will this do? " It was cut, semi-erect (about 9" in length, had an upward curve, a huge mushroom shaped head, and was already leaking pre-cum. My wife exposed her teats, both nipples erect with sexual arousal and licked her lips. When she got her voice back, she asked: "Are there any more like you?' "Yup. How many do you want?" "As many as I can get!" For the rest of the trip we discussed when and where my lusty wife would be fucked. When this particular guy was not available, other cab drivers would supply stud services. Every driver always had two other black men with him. At times, another car with 2 to 4 horny men would show up. They also made sure I was not left out. As they waited their turns, the other bulls would keep their cocks ready to fuck my wife by having me suck them off; or by fucking my white boi's ass. Did my wife leave with her "bundle of joy"? Is the Pope Catholic? Each stud had HUGE balls; and every time a stud nutted in her, the entrance to her welcoming womb was fully splattered with potent, hot, black baby-makers. The attached photo was taken 4 months after our return; my wife's baby-bump, swelling teats, and enlarging nipples fairly obvious. Five months later, she gave birth to her first biracial baby: a very dark skinned girl with "afro" hair. The only regret we ever had, was that we would never have the opportunity to return to what my wife called "The isle of black gods"! Then again, there are plenty of black cabdrivers in New York City!

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 88
Back