BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

Would love to know the butlers names. Could you private message us. May have to change from the Grande to La Toc
We stayed at the Regency La Toc but told them we would not release their names but just let them know you would like full service that includes ducking the wife and most will oblige. Be sure and request all male butlers.

I'm sure most Island men have heard of white women that travel for the Big Bamboo. But, do they know about white couples where the husband likes to watch the wife take Big Bamboo? Are they OK with this kink?

Jamaica is not what it used to be, that’s for sure! I hope the crime dies out sooner rather than later, although crime is everywhere so pick your poison!

You can check out Trinidad and Tobago lovely place and lots of bulls waiting to please white women...

I think in some of the Islands we might have to take a rest. The got fucked hard by Dorian and will take time to recover. Help is on the way>

From our contacts there were several islands like where the Sandals resorts are that did not receive any damage other than some rain. Still have some choices at other resorts and islands in the Bahamas from what we have been told. Obviously the islands located in the NE section of the Bahamas took a direct hit with major damage and yes it will be a while before they are up and running again.

Back