BEST CARIBBEAN ISLAND FOR BBC VACATION OTHER THAN JAMAICA?

Definitely not if you're looking at the Bahamas. They got fucked like they stole from God. I know because I saw the same fucking here in St. Thomas when we got it twice in 2 weeks 2 years ago. It will not be a quick turnaround.
Im in the bahamas our two most northern islands were damaged but everywhere else is running as regular we are a country made up of several islands not just one.

We knew it was black but making sure the locals like to play and resort staff. Played a little in St Lucia with butlers but was not many choices outside that there for us.
U guys didnt get urselves familiarized with the right spots in st lucia, thats why u need a contact to show u the ropes of the place

Call ahead before you go to see if they resort or where you will stay is up a operational. What I see on the news is a lot of destruction on Grand Bahama and where it went earlier. Clean up will be a long time.

Sandals resorts never shut down according to them. We know people going this weekend to both resorts in the Bahamas.

Negril, Jamaica.....hands down.

They have a couple of off-site nightclubs that "anything happens" you can imagine. Just don't walk to them from Sandals or Hedo II, take a certified cab, pay the cab to come back to get you too, they will. Walking? You'll be ****** to give blow jobs...if you're a woman.

Been to Jamaica many times and was wanting recommendations for other Islands and resorts for some good BBC hook up's while on vacation. We have booked a Sandals in St Lucia but heard it is more conservative that other islands in the Caribbean.
Get to Grenada we have some thick cocks for you to bounce on ?

Because we are in the Caribbean and you are white does not necessarily mean we will sleep with you. We are not desperate and have some kind of morals also. We are not male prostitutes like most think okay. Stop using those poor Black boys just for your fun btw you can use me anytime ha ha ????calm down I was kidding . We live white pum pum

Back