Being pregnant with a black dull.

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to discuss a topic: women who are pregnant with a black dull and who raise the baby with the cuckold husband.

I would like to know if there many couples who are in this situation? I see not many stories about that . Is this just a fantasy? How big is this lifestyle?

My wife and I have two children born before this lifestyle and they consider my wife's boyfriend as their second *******.
I am in a permanent chastity cage and I know that if one day my wife wants to have another baby, I don't think she will want to do it with me and have a white baby.
So I'd like to find out about this lifestyle.

This was years ago. And i think the Black Gentleman Felt taken advantage of.

The couple had an agreement that her husband would ******* all their *******. However while she was pregnant they had a Black Stud / Gentleman’s Gentleman (butler) who job as to keep her happy. Rub her feet, put skin conditioner on her and fuck her as much as she liked. He then stayed on until the baby was three. By that point she as pregnant again.

A former gf that I was with for 13 years got pregnant by a lover about 5 years into our relationship. She and I are white but her lover was a quite dark skinned man from India who was blessed with a rather wonderful cock. The pregnancy was fortuitous in some regards as she’d we had been trying for a baby but I wasn’t ‘up to’ the job. We went through the pregnancy together. Clearly when L was born he was significantly darker than me. People raised eyebrows but we just ignored them and if they asked we would just tell them the truth and they could deal with it (OK there were some odd moment) but what could anyone say. I know I’m a cuckold and it doesn’t embarrass me if other people do too. Say the relationship broke up eventually as her lover and the actual ******* (the Bull)?couldn’t deal with the situation. I don’t know if this is of any help to you but it’s a lived experience.
Moral of the story is that people of other races also have bug dicks, nit just black ones. So women out should be open minded and not get fixated in black race only.

For most its just a fantasy, but there are couples like us who have gone through with it. The main problem what ive heard from other couples is the colour of the baby. If the colour was not a problem, then almost all couples with a pregnancy fetish would let the Bull breed them. Im in the second month of pregnancy. We are an Indian couple, so colour wont be a problem for us. Hubby especially loves the feeling of a black baby growing in me.
Have you given birth to your black baby yet?

Il mio sogno è trovare una ragazza disposta a darmi una ragazza con un BBC (sia perché mi piacciono le ragazze miste con i capelli crespi, sia perché mi piace l'idea di provocare i benpensanti): sapete se adesso è possibile scegliere e guidare il sesso (M/F) del nascituro?

Attachments

• figlia crespa.jpg
    figlia crespa.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 130
Back