Being marked as a cuck

I was showing my queen pictures of others with qos tattoo and she asked a good question. Shouldn't the cucks be marked too in the same way as a queen. This has kind of got her thinking about way to have me tattooed or branded as a cuck and who owns me. On suggestion on a different site that the cucks neck and hands be marked, and another stated that BBC bulls would probably love to brand my white cock.

How would you feel as a marked cuck slave or marking you cuck

I was showing my queen pictures of others with qos tattoo and she asked a good question. Shouldn't the cucks be marked too in the same way as a queen. This has kind of got her thinking about way to have me tattooed or branded as a cuck and who owns me. On suggestion on a different site that the cucks neck and hands be marked, and another stated that BBC bulls would probably love to brand my white cock.

We have been talking about me getting a small tattoo with the name cuckold written above my dick. It would be hidden under a pair of underwear and only visible when I am naked. It would be a little embarassing on nude beaches or in swingers clubs though..
We haven't decided yet.

I think cucks should be visibly marked. Their status should be there for all to see.

I've been looking for a tattoo or something like it for a while. Nothing to obvious so it could get past over by vanila people, but if you were in the lifestyle you would recognise it and know what it is. I guess like a QoS or black spade tattoo on a lady's ankle or the like.
I think ideally, like QoS it should be somewear that could be seen as and when, maybe on the inside of your wrist, top front shoulder.
I was considering something like the heart infinity symbol.

We have been talking about me getting a small tattoo with the name cuckold written above my dick. It would be hidden under a pair of underwear and only visible when I am naked. It would be a little embarassing on nude beaches or in swingers clubs though..
We haven't decided yet.
I always thought it would kind of neat to get something that said cuckold on my dick. :)

Well, I’m my case, maybe just cu. that’s about all that would fit.

Don't feel offended. But the best testimony to you being a willing cuck would be a wide ass gape.

Oh fuck yes!!! I would love to be branded by the same bull fucking my gf. In fact, I'd want us both branded by him as his property

Hmm... I think as a cuckold, supporting your woman's actions, decisions, and passions in the lifestyle on a daily basis is about the most significant thing a cuckold could do in this lifestyle. However, if I were to be with a woman who was stimulated by the visual marking, then I would probably go through with it for her.

Back