being Latino with a small baby is not cool

I met the first girl when she was 14 and she white was 13 but she already had a D cup and wide hips, but I managed to make her my girlfriend, when she turned 16 and I was 17 she wanted to lose her virginity but when she saw my penis she was disappointed, she made me a handjob with her huge tits that were already a DD cup but she wouldn't let me put her in, after I finished and I found out that she went out with a black man with a huge penis, sometimes I see her around the city, she still has an hourglass body and more breasts great, sometimes I see her with different black men.

after her I was lucky with a white Mormon girl, her breasts were small but her hips were wide and her ass was big and firm, I managed to convince her after half a year of dating but when she saw my penis she just jerked me off with her hands, she finished me And she started going out with missionaries from Colombia, gifted as I found out, I've had her back next to her stallion, her ass is bigger but she pretends not to know me.

Later I met a girl who works at a hot dog stand, a brunette with huge tits but a small butt, she always showed her cleavage when she worked, I managed to make her my girlfriend and I didn't wait long, a month to have sex, she let me put her in but She seemed disappointed, I tried hard but it ended a few weeks later, I went back to where she works and I saw her kissing a 2 meter tall black man, she is 1.61 cm tall and has a DDD cup, at least I stopped being a virgin with her.

After I went to college I became friends with another brunette with even bigger and younger breasts, after a year of friendship and dating, he proposed to have sex with me, I could also see his disappointed face, we only had sex twice, he told me that It wasn't enough and it ended, I kept seeing her at the university accompanied by a huge black stud, she humiliated me whenever we were alone, she showed me her cleavage just to remember that her huge G-cup melons would never be mine, until the quarantine.

After I went to college I became friends with another brunette with even bigger and younger breasts, after a year of friendship and dating, he proposed to have sex with me, I could also see his disappointed face, we only had sex twice, he told me that It wasn't enough and it ended, I kept seeing her at the university accompanied by a huge black stud, she humiliated me whenever we were alone, she showed me her cleavage just to remember that her huge G-cup melons would never be mine, until the quarantine.
Deservably so. Us tiny little dicklet bois don’t deserve to put anything in a woman except our tongues to clean and soothe their pussies after being drilled by bbc

Hi I'm a Latino but unfortunately my penis is small 10cm, but I've been lucky with Latinas with breasts, big asses or hourglass bodies, but I always get cheated or dumped by a huge penis that I can't compete against.
Yep.....it happens a lot to small hung guys.......you can always learn to be a Cuck.

ex

Attachments

• received_1170381136932639.jpeg
    received_1170381136932639.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FB_IMG_1631868273621.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631868273621.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2021-09-17-03-45-16-107_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-17-03-45-16-107_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2021-09-17-03-46-54-475_com.facebook.katana.jpg