Being DP'd

I love being DP'd. It is the most intense sensation and orgasm I can imagine. I nearly have ******* before. I yet to have a cock in my mouth while being DP'd but would love to feel cum down my throat while I get my pussy and ass filled with black seed.
Like to see you with all your bbc’s

I love being DP'd. It is the most intense sensation and orgasm I can imagine. I nearly have ******* before. I yet to have a cock in my mouth while being DP'd but would love to feel cum down my throat while I get my pussy and ass filled with black seed.
Amen sista, until you get the 3, your missing out.
Make it happen, you won't regret it!
If they all cum at once! OMG the feeling of those massive cocks all throbbing inside you at the same time 💦😋.
Makes me cum so hard, I start squirting

I remember my Wife and I ,being invited to a Black only gang bang party in Tottenham, London, now many years ago.
We were there with 4 other couples, and a large no of black guys, around 5/6 guys per girl.
Watching My Wife being undressed by Her group, and turning round to the Woman who arranged the party and saying to Her “ I want to take 2 or 3 at a time “ .
Which She did, the biggest cock started fucking Her pussy, with Her on top of Him then another pushed into Her arse, watching Her rocking back and forth , with the two huge cocks as far as they could go inside Her, then one in Her mouth.
Watching Her swallow all His cum, and Her look Me in directly in the eye and smile and lick the guys cum of the top of His cock, while His two friends finish in Her arse and pussy.
The another couple of guys taking their place.
Then one of the first guys to fuck Her bending down with me to watch in more detail, and seeing the huge patch of cum staining the bedsheet under Her.
He looked Me directly in the eye while running His finger round the edge of the huge cum stain, Saying “ Fuck Man She is so good, We love to have Her back “
We went back another 3 times,But this time on our own, with less guys.
She only ever had black cock, after this apart from Me.
Until She found a black guy who sold us a car, Whom She fucked for around 10 years.
She adored big black cock.

Back