Being Cuckolded by Some Woman, not your wife???

With the cage, I have not only lost erections, but also most of my libido. She now knows it and comes after getting fucked by her gang and literally abuses my face by rubbing herself dry on it and on my caged penis.

Also cucked by my new gf since I'm now unable to penetrate her. She brings a latino friend of hers who dines and fucks her. I'm allowed to play and play with her afterwards.

I have had numerous requests here and other websites, where men want me to cuckold then. I find this confusing because IMHO without the emotional connection (wife/hub or GF/BF) then it is just a game. Seems to me, that the emotional aspect of seeing your woman eagerly having intense sex with other men, especially black bulls, is the essence of cuckolding. What am I missing?
I think that a lot of white men, having a secret desire to serve Black cock, but yet are fearful of the whole idea of being "gay" or "bi".....by having a Woman "*******" them to submit to Her wishes, and sucking cock for Her, it somehow takes the responsibilty away from them, and puts it on Her. Of course, this would vary from case to case, but I'm sure a lot of "reluctant cocksuckers" would look at it this way.....just my two cents!

While I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to cuckolding, meaning a man whose wife is unfaithful, I think the term can extend to a committed dating relationship where the girlfriend is unfaithful and the boyfriend remains faithful to her.
It would be silly to create another whole term/name for a man in that scenario.

(See 'wittol', which is a cuckold who is aware of the infidelity. No one really uses that term. )
(Also see the urban term 'incel'. Only Millennials use this as some sort of empty, pathetic attempt at an insult.)

Back