Being cucked outside of relationships (roommates, crushes, friends, etc)

Ok, I love telling this story…..when I was at university I used to hang out with this nerdy kid called Martin. I knew he liked me, but I had zero feelings for him. He was shorter than me and probably weighed less than me too! He was a nice guy though. Anyway, his roommate was a massive black guy called Jeremy’s and he hated him. He was from Ghana and was 6ft of muscle. Seriously. Jeremy would dominate Martin and bully him and stuff. Martin really resented it. Initially I thought he was a prick, but one time I was over and heard him fucking some girl and it really turned me on. I knew he was a jerk and a bully, but the sounds this girl was making sounded like he was killing her. Martin knew I’d heard it and told me that the girl he was fucking was not another student, but a married teacher whose husband this guy had beaten up a few days earlier because he’d tried to stop his wife’s affair with him! This whole situation made me so horny that I said to Martin he could go down on me. He was obviously very excited and did a pretty good job. I came while listening to this African guy impale some lucky married woman!

Anyhoo, as you can imagine, I definitely wanted to try and fuck Martin’s roommate. I knew it would probably crush him, but I didn’t care. I went over when I knew he was at class and when Jeremy would be home. We chatted for a bit and it turns out that Martin had been a racist little bitch and had been throwing the N word around. I couldn’t believe it, because Martin had always professed his ultra liberal progressive views. But clearly jealous of a superior man, had tried to use racist insults to make himself feel better. Anyway, that sealed it. I wanted to fuck him now as a kind of revenge/lesson.

We fucked for an hour. It was amazing. I came more than I’d ever done before. He came gallons deep inside me. I got dressed and waited for Martin to come home. I was still really pissed off at his hypocrisy and decided I was going to let him go down on me again and let him discover Jeremy’s load for himself! And that’s exactly what he did! He just went for it. I thought he’d get down to my panties and realise that they were drenched in cum and run a mile, but he just chowed down!! I genuinely couldn’t believe it. The smell alone was such a giveaway! Anyway, as he was doing it I explained to him what he was swallowing. He jumped up like he’d been electrocuted. Retching, calling me a slag blah blah blah. I told him that he was pathetic and he now has a black man’s cum in his stomach and he should think about that next time he uses racist words. Boom!

Suffice to say we weren’t friends after that. Jeremy spread the story and it followed Martin around for the whole of his time at uni. Everyone knew he had swallowed Jeremy’s jizz. I used to visit Jeremy spontaneously after that and we’d mess with him from time to time. Fucking loudly etc. I once took off another pair of cum drenched panties and left them outside his room.

Anyway, apols for the long post. I do love sharing that story! X
Great story x

Back