Being cucked outside of relationships (roommates, crushes, friends, etc)

It reminded me of myself many years ago. King Fu grip, actually
Dammit Sean, you sound just like the sort of young and beautifully strong cock-loving young men I knocked around with in my torrid teens. Including my 17-year black buddy who when he turned 19 I taught Marital Arts to with my wife on our marriage bed.

Actually the erotic high-point for me was and still is going sloppy-seconds with my wife straight after my young buddy had massively unloaded in her. It is invariably ecstatically climactic for me—and my wife.
I'm a homo. Haven't had pussy since my 20s. 57 now and started Krav Maga in jr high. Grew up in mostly black working-class neighborhood. Liked pussy but loved dick. If I had married a woman no doubt I'd be doing the same thing. Sloppy seconds as well as blowing the black bull as well as getting pounded doggystyle

My best friend seemed to fuck every girl I knew. I could not stop encouraging him. I felt at one point if I liked a girl I pushed her to him. And then I even still feel so good about it. I loved him
It’s the ultimate turn-on to truly love a friend—ideally hands-on—who’s fucking your wife or girlfriend. But it’s immeasurably hotter when he loves you back and your wife knows it and encourages it, especially in the very act.

It’s the ultimate turn-on to truly love a friend—ideally hands-on—who’s fucking your wife or girlfriend. But it’s immeasurably hotter when he loves you back and your wife knows it and encourages it, especially in the very act.
When my buddy is fucking my wife she often reaches out and draws my hand between their pressed-together bellies then guides it down to the root of his thrusting cock and wraps my hand around it where it springs from his pubes.

She then kisses me on the mouth and whispers to me that she knows I love my buddy even more than she does. Which is perfectly true.

Ok, I love telling this story…..when I was at university I used to hang out with this nerdy kid called Martin. I knew he liked me, but I had zero feelings for him. He was shorter than me and probably weighed less than me too! He was a nice guy though. Anyway, his roommate was a massive black guy called Jeremy’s and he hated him. He was from Ghana and was 6ft of muscle. Seriously. Jeremy would dominate Martin and bully him and stuff. Martin really resented it. Initially I thought he was a prick, but one time I was over and heard him fucking some girl and it really turned me on. I knew he was a jerk and a bully, but the sounds this girl was making sounded like he was killing her. Martin knew I’d heard it and told me that the girl he was fucking was not another student, but a married teacher whose husband this guy had beaten up a few days earlier because he’d tried to stop his wife’s affair with him! This whole situation made me so horny that I said to Martin he could go down on me. He was obviously very excited and did a pretty good job. I came while listening to this African guy impale some lucky married woman!

Anyhoo, as you can imagine, I definitely wanted to try and fuck Martin’s roommate. I knew it would probably crush him, but I didn’t care. I went over when I knew he was at class and when Jeremy would be home. We chatted for a bit and it turns out that Martin had been a racist little bitch and had been throwing the N word around. I couldn’t believe it, because Martin had always professed his ultra liberal progressive views. But clearly jealous of a superior man, had tried to use racist insults to make himself feel better. Anyway, that sealed it. I wanted to fuck him now as a kind of revenge/lesson.

We fucked for an hour. It was amazing. I came more than I’d ever done before. He came gallons deep inside me. I got dressed and waited for Martin to come home. I was still really pissed off at his hypocrisy and decided I was going to let him go down on me again and let him discover Jeremy’s load for himself! And that’s exactly what he did! He just went for it. I thought he’d get down to my panties and realise that they were drenched in cum and run a mile, but he just chowed down!! I genuinely couldn’t believe it. The smell alone was such a giveaway! Anyway, as he was doing it I explained to him what he was swallowing. He jumped up like he’d been electrocuted. Retching, calling me a slag blah blah blah. I told him that he was pathetic and he now has a black man’s cum in his stomach and he should think about that next time he uses racist words. Boom!

Suffice to say we weren’t friends after that. Jeremy spread the story and it followed Martin around for the whole of his time at uni. Everyone knew he had swallowed Jeremy’s jizz. I used to visit Jeremy spontaneously after that and we’d mess with him from time to time. Fucking loudly etc. I once took off another pair of cum drenched panties and left them outside his room.

Anyway, apols for the long post. I do love sharing that story! X
Sounds really messed up to be honest, as well as overly cruel. I mean, according to you he liked you. You say he was prone to using racist words. In context, I think you know that he'd only be saying that out of insecurities. You even acknowledge he was 'clearly jealous of a superior man' and also called him 'pathetic' to his face, and a 'racist little bitch'.

Racism is never okay, of course, and yet, is the answer to that, violating someone? Could you just have levelled with him as a fellow human being (forget gender, forget anything, just talk it out with the guy?) Was he really so appalling just for being a nerd with misjudged comments? The N word is disgraceful and shouldn't be used ever. He was clearly wrong to do that, yet he must have been scared of Jeremy and trying to compensate for physical inability.

Running his mouth, because he couldn't defend himself from Jeremy. But also put it this way; Martin, being someone presumably from our country (?) would (presumably back in the 90's or whenever this story allegedly happened) might have felt genuinely threatened by a foreign student having sexual success right next door to him. It can be quite intimidating and did you ever sympathise or at least try and see it through his eyes? No, it doesn't justify his obvious poor choice to put it mildly saying the N word. Of course that's just stupid and wrong. And had you spoke it out with him human to human, maybe he'd have apologised and seen the error of his ways without what you claim to have done.

It seems to me, that if you had engaged in sexual activity with Martin (oral sex) simply to humiliate him, with Jeremy's cum, that is messed up on multiple levels. You make it sound ambiguous to an extent, because of how you claim he was aware it was in there because of the give away smell, but then you contradict that by explaining you told him what it was? So that implies he didn't know what it was at first.

And so if your story is real and isn't just embellished fantasy BS for the giggles, then what you've done is entrap someone in a situation where, entirely against their will and totally risking their own sexual health, mental health and physical health potentially, you've made him ingest someone else's sperm. That is wrong, and I should not have to explain why. He neither consented to it, nor did he necessarily deserve it. If someone calls a white man a racist derogatory phrase, when everyone involved are basically hormonal idiots at university, does that make them liable to be tasting white cum without consent as a punishment? See how messed up that is?

Your grand punishment dished out to Martin, was monstrous. You have to see that, right? You could have given him an STD for a start. You could have knowingly infected him and then, what, you just gonna laugh about that? Because made mistakes in his judgement once or twice around you or by rumour, to make up for his insecurities, and you then hit him with another man's cum down his mouth?

I mean, if he or was truly into it then whatever, but it still has to be consent based to not be a disturbing story. You claim to have allowed him to go down on you just to break his heart and laugh at him. His reaction is pretty understandable to be honest. I'm not defending his racist behaviour earlier, I'm saying that on multiple levels what you did was far, far worse. Savagely worse in fact.

Humiliating him was one thing, but then outright going out of your way to help spread the gossip making everyone on campus laugh at him for being known for that, is sick. It's just wrong. I don't find it funny or particularly righteous. You say it was teaching him a lesson.

Don't get me wrong, Martin -- at least how you likely uncharitably paint him -- doesn't sound like someone I'd be very fond of either. From your description he is a dick. But the thing is, context. Always, context. Did you give him even one chance to apologise? Did you give him the benefit of the doubt, or was it just mockery the entire time?

Women who do this to men are incredibly predatory and dangerous people. He would have been psychologically traumatised for the rest of his life on levels you probably aren't even aware of. Levels *he* probably wasn't even aware of. The twitching and looking over his shoulder self-consciously on campus knowing people knew about something so disgusting and horrible. The level of humiliation he'd have to have follow around with him, as you gloat. Because he loved you? Or was infatuated with you maybe? Or was he truly a monster as you paint him to be, and deserved everything he got?

For all I know he was a spotty little posh Toryboy with no redeeming qualities as a human being. I never saw him. I just have the feeling that the punishment didn't fit the bill. That was barbaric what you did. Actually evil. Like, imagine if a dude set up a similar scenario to humiliate a woman in that sort of way? Imagine the reverse scenario, whereby say, a white woman says the N word and a white guy fucks a Black woman without a condom, and then literally the same day fucks the white woman without a condom to hurt her feelings? Are you seeing the problem here?

Why is it funny because he's a nerdy white guy? Do you realise how grim that is? What so he's a nerd who can't please you and is weak compared to Jeremy, but was that his fault? Was he ever able to change that in short-notice? Was it reasonable to suggest his feelings for you might have been completely innocent or was he just horny? Did he have delusions of being your bf?

I know what it's like to love someone who messes you around and doesn't love you back, and I've been heartbroken and moved on. It really hurts and leaves that scar psychologically and emotionally. But it can strengthen you and build character. To learn who to trust, and how to be a stronger man.

But thankfully I never faced anyone as downright nasty as you, who'd literally feed me sperm post-unprotected sex with a foreign national student, without my consent. Sounds abusive to me. Two wrongs do not make a right. Then again I never said the N word and never will, so I guess it's something beyond the realms of my experience. My best guess is that Martin was blustering to posture with his battered ego.

You may muse on the mysteries of the 'white male ego' as you put it elsewhere, but had it once occurred to you that Martin may have been desperately trying to figure out how to be strong around you? That he was throwing everything at the wall? Again I'm not defending his shitty judgement in saying that word in the first place, but again, where the hell do you think he picked it up? Music? His parents? Friends? Movies?

What could have possessed him to say it? Again, I think it was just his mind protecting himself and snapping back some kind of semblance of manhood. It was bad that this manifested in a racist outburst (or several, I can't tell from your post if he was just going around effing and jeffing and saying the N word like every day for weeks, I dunno) If he was using that as some kind of sad shield to psychologically shield himself from the palpable fear and confusion of having to live next to Jeremy, who was outright fucking multiple women on a conveyor belt it seems, right next door to him, then surely, that would leave Martin in a bit of a state?

It is again, zero excuse for being racist, and he should have maturely apologised to both you and Jeremy, like a gentleman. But if he couldn't muster the courage to do that, or if he was too nasty and poorly behaved to figure that out, it still does not justify you feeding him someone's cum without consent. It's borderline and genuinely disturbing. Think about it without laughing at Martin.

I might be playing Devil's Advocate here because a) I have no idea how bad Martin was other than what you said, which is pretty bad, but people are complicated creatures and I'm sure Martin reflected on his behaviour a lot regardless of his bluster. b) you seem to KNOW that Jeremy hated Martin anyway and was physically intimidatory towards Martin regardless of him being racist separately. Sounds like both of them were being racist to each other in differing ways, which is even more predictable if this was happening during the 1980's or 1990's when social attitudes were still much harsher than today.

Again, I'm hoping that he wasn't just some spotty Toryboy who I'd absolutely have zero respect for anyway. I am kind of envisaging him as a slight and bookish nerdy guy, but one whom was normally a gent with you. Or is that inaccurate? Was he a bit slimy and pervy? Was he just out to get in your pants and all that? Or -- be honest -- do you think his feelings for you had ANY innocent aka not sexual aspects? Did he enjoy your company? Did he smile to see you in a nice way? Was he genuinely glad of your company? Or didn't you ask him?

I know what it feels like to be left out and to be unwanted and it is indescribably horrible on levels I doubt you would ever truly understand. The 'male ego', is complex because males are expected to do so much. Males have to be stoic and not show their fear or their concern, while also being strong and wise in difficult situations. Martin obviously FAILED and crumbled when it came to handling Jeremy man to man. But in all fairness, what could Martin ever do? He was defenceless against Jeremy. He was taking you from under Martin's nose and he was using multiple women.

Sure, you actively sought Jeremy's BBC out the moment you heard him fucking that woman whose husband you also explain Jeremy assaulted. Because that was assault by the way. You skip over that as if it's funny but a husband confronting a cheating wife and the 'bull', is brave in that situation and is risking his own life. You seem to think it's hilarious that a Ghanaian student presumably studying in the UK (?) was bold enough to beat up an English (?) man who was trying to get his own justice for what happened to his wife.

I think it's pretty reasonable behaviour. Do you think a Black husband beating up a white guy for sleeping with his wife would be totally unlikely? There you go. It is not a nice situation, but when it comes to this sort of thing, love makes people behave in ways that they normally wouldn't. Do you think the English (?) husband was normally a fighty bloke?

Or do you think he felt so distraught and broken that it was all he had left to lash out and fight the guy fucking his wife? Sounds pretty understandable (love and relationship drama) You'd probably call the white husband a pussy ass whiteboy (judging by your anti-white male comments in general) if he didn't do something to defend his own and his wife's honour (even though, she'd already spread her legs to Jeremy in the first place, so, not really much concern for honour there on her part I know)

I'm just thinking through these things logically. Call me names or a such and such this or whatever. But I'm genuinely disturbed that people are saying things like this on this site, and casually acting like it's not insane. Because it is kind of astonishingly horrible. My initial guess was you were making a lot of it up for drama and kinkiness but the problem is I know that a lot of people on here are super sincere about messed up experiences and say it with pride.

Yeah, Martin was probably a horrible little so and so and deserved teaching a lesson, but not like that. Never like that. It's too far. You basically destroyed him. Or more accurately, he destroyed himself but you held his hand while doing so. I will never understand the cruelty of women sometimes. That's just savage. If you hated him so much, why didn't you just tell him? It comes across as a form of violation or assault to do that to Martin no matter how much of a fool he'd been.

Most of his behaviour is still broadly explained within jealousy and outbursts due to fear. Primarily fear of Jeremy, who would in many other eras of history, never be there to sexually compete with someone like Martin. It's a much more modern phenomenon. I know the myths are true. When I was at uni I know multiple women in the halls were shagging black dudes and regularly. It's obviously just gonna happen. I know.
And there was nothing I could do to compete with that at all. I just, went to uni, and then realised that was going on. START/FINISH that's all there was to it. It just, was, what it was.

One couple were on the floor above me fucking everyday and I had to basically just leave cos it was so loud going to the library to stay out of the way. Am I a big loser for that? What was I supposed to do? Swing in through their window like Zorro or Tarzan and stop them fucking? It was just how things were. Student halls are always a bit mental. Someone on the first floor was in trouble with the staff because he was found to be constantly using the hoovering equipment for...other purposes. Leaving the evidence behind for the poor cleaning staff to discover to their horror. There were some proper morons. To this day, I'll always remember how genuinely demented university was. But at least I never had someone's spunk fed to me intravenously without my consent :oops: 🫥

P.S. - I am wondering, do you know where Martin is today? Did you ever wonder if he felt sorry or did you ever forgive him? It doesn't sound like you forgave him from your spitefully and gleefully written post. Then again, it's probably just erotic smut fiction anyway.

Sounds really messed up to be honest, as well as overly cruel. I mean, according to you he liked you. You say he was prone to using racist words. In context, I think you know that he'd only be saying that out of insecurities. You even acknowledge he was 'clearly jealous of a superior man' and also called him 'pathetic' to his face, and a 'racist little bitch'.

Racism is never okay, of course, and yet, is the answer to that, violating someone? Could you just have levelled with him as a fellow human being (forget gender, forget anything, just talk it out with the guy?) Was he really so appalling just for being a nerd with misjudged comments? The N word is disgraceful and shouldn't be used ever. He was clearly wrong to do that, yet he must have been scared of Jeremy and trying to compensate for physical inability.

Running his mouth, because he couldn't defend himself from Jeremy. But also put it this way; Martin, being someone presumably from our country (?) would (presumably back in the 90's or whenever this story allegedly happened) might have felt genuinely threatened by a foreign student having sexual success right next door to him. It can be quite intimidating and did you ever sympathise or at least try and see it through his eyes? No, it doesn't justify his obvious poor choice to put it mildly saying the N word. Of course that's just stupid and wrong. And had you spoke it out with him human to human, maybe he'd have apologised and seen the error of his ways without what you claim to have done.

It seems to me, that if you had engaged in sexual activity with Martin (oral sex) simply to humiliate him, with Jeremy's cum, that is messed up on multiple levels. You make it sound ambiguous to an extent, because of how you claim he was aware it was in there because of the give away smell, but then you contradict that by explaining you told him what it was? So that implies he didn't know what it was at first.

And so if your story is real and isn't just embellished fantasy BS for the giggles, then what you've done is entrap someone in a situation where, entirely against their will and totally risking their own sexual health, mental health and physical health potentially, you've made him ingest someone else's sperm. That is wrong, and I should not have to explain why. He neither consented to it, nor did he necessarily deserve it. If someone calls a white man a racist derogatory phrase, when everyone involved are basically hormonal idiots at university, does that make them liable to be tasting white cum without consent as a punishment? See how messed up that is?

Your grand punishment dished out to Martin, was monstrous. You have to see that, right? You could have given him an STD for a start. You could have knowingly infected him and then, what, you just gonna laugh about that? Because made mistakes in his judgement once or twice around you or by rumour, to make up for his insecurities, and you then hit him with another man's cum down his mouth?

I mean, if he or was truly into it then whatever, but it still has to be consent based to not be a disturbing story. You claim to have allowed him to go down on you just to break his heart and laugh at him. His reaction is pretty understandable to be honest. I'm not defending his racist behaviour earlier, I'm saying that on multiple levels what you did was far, far worse. Savagely worse in fact.

Humiliating him was one thing, but then outright going out of your way to help spread the gossip making everyone on campus laugh at him for being known for that, is sick. It's just wrong. I don't find it funny or particularly righteous. You say it was teaching him a lesson.

Don't get me wrong, Martin -- at least how you likely uncharitably paint him -- doesn't sound like someone I'd be very fond of either. From your description he is a dick. But the thing is, context. Always, context. Did you give him even one chance to apologise? Did you give him the benefit of the doubt, or was it just mockery the entire time?

Women who do this to men are incredibly predatory and dangerous people. He would have been psychologically traumatised for the rest of his life on levels you probably aren't even aware of. Levels *he* probably wasn't even aware of. The twitching and looking over his shoulder self-consciously on campus knowing people knew about something so disgusting and horrible. The level of humiliation he'd have to have follow around with him, as you gloat. Because he loved you? Or was infatuated with you maybe? Or was he truly a monster as you paint him to be, and deserved everything he got?

For all I know he was a spotty little posh Toryboy with no redeeming qualities as a human being. I never saw him. I just have the feeling that the punishment didn't fit the bill. That was barbaric what you did. Actually evil. Like, imagine if a dude set up a similar scenario to humiliate a woman in that sort of way? Imagine the reverse scenario, whereby say, a white woman says the N word and a white guy fucks a Black woman without a condom, and then literally the same day fucks the white woman without a condom to hurt her feelings? Are you seeing the problem here?

Why is it funny because he's a nerdy white guy? Do you realise how grim that is? What so he's a nerd who can't please you and is weak compared to Jeremy, but was that his fault? Was he ever able to change that in short-notice? Was it reasonable to suggest his feelings for you might have been completely innocent or was he just horny? Did he have delusions of being your bf?

I know what it's like to love someone who messes you around and doesn't love you back, and I've been heartbroken and moved on. It really hurts and leaves that scar psychologically and emotionally. But it can strengthen you and build character. To learn who to trust, and how to be a stronger man.

But thankfully I never faced anyone as downright nasty as you, who'd literally feed me sperm post-unprotected sex with a foreign national student, without my consent. Sounds abusive to me. Two wrongs do not make a right. Then again I never said the N word and never will, so I guess it's something beyond the realms of my experience. My best guess is that Martin was blustering to posture with his battered ego.

You may muse on the mysteries of the 'white male ego' as you put it elsewhere, but had it once occurred to you that Martin may have been desperately trying to figure out how to be strong around you? That he was throwing everything at the wall? Again I'm not defending his shitty judgement in saying that word in the first place, but again, where the hell do you think he picked it up? Music? His parents? Friends? Movies?

What could have possessed him to say it? Again, I think it was just his mind protecting himself and snapping back some kind of semblance of manhood. It was bad that this manifested in a racist outburst (or several, I can't tell from your post if he was just going around effing and jeffing and saying the N word like every day for weeks, I dunno) If he was using that as some kind of sad shield to psychologically shield himself from the palpable fear and confusion of having to live next to Jeremy, who was outright fucking multiple women on a conveyor belt it seems, right next door to him, then surely, that would leave Martin in a bit of a state?

It is again, zero excuse for being racist, and he should have maturely apologised to both you and Jeremy, like a gentleman. But if he couldn't muster the courage to do that, or if he was too nasty and poorly behaved to figure that out, it still does not justify you feeding him someone's cum without consent. It's borderline and genuinely disturbing. Think about it without laughing at Martin.

I might be playing Devil's Advocate here because a) I have no idea how bad Martin was other than what you said, which is pretty bad, but people are complicated creatures and I'm sure Martin reflected on his behaviour a lot regardless of his bluster. b) you seem to KNOW that Jeremy hated Martin anyway and was physically intimidatory towards Martin regardless of him being racist separately. Sounds like both of them were being racist to each other in differing ways, which is even more predictable if this was happening during the 1980's or 1990's when social attitudes were still much harsher than today.

Again, I'm hoping that he wasn't just some spotty Toryboy who I'd absolutely have zero respect for anyway. I am kind of envisaging him as a slight and bookish nerdy guy, but one whom was normally a gent with you. Or is that inaccurate? Was he a bit slimy and pervy? Was he just out to get in your pants and all that? Or -- be honest -- do you think his feelings for you had ANY innocent aka not sexual aspects? Did he enjoy your company? Did he smile to see you in a nice way? Was he genuinely glad of your company? Or didn't you ask him?

I know what it feels like to be left out and to be unwanted and it is indescribably horrible on levels I doubt you would ever truly understand. The 'male ego', is complex because males are expected to do so much. Males have to be stoic and not show their fear or their concern, while also being strong and wise in difficult situations. Martin obviously FAILED and crumbled when it came to handling Jeremy man to man. But in all fairness, what could Martin ever do? He was defenceless against Jeremy. He was taking you from under Martin's nose and he was using multiple women.

Sure, you actively sought Jeremy's BBC out the moment you heard him fucking that woman whose husband you also explain Jeremy assaulted. Because that was assault by the way. You skip over that as if it's funny but a husband confronting a cheating wife and the 'bull', is brave in that situation and is risking his own life. You seem to think it's hilarious that a Ghanaian student presumably studying in the UK (?) was bold enough to beat up an English (?) man who was trying to get his own justice for what happened to his wife.

I think it's pretty reasonable behaviour. Do you think a Black husband beating up a white guy for sleeping with his wife would be totally unlikely? There you go. It is not a nice situation, but when it comes to this sort of thing, love makes people behave in ways that they normally wouldn't. Do you think the English (?) husband was normally a fighty bloke?

Or do you think he felt so distraught and broken that it was all he had left to lash out and fight the guy fucking his wife? Sounds pretty understandable (love and relationship drama) You'd probably call the white husband a pussy ass whiteboy (judging by your anti-white male comments in general) if he didn't do something to defend his own and his wife's honour (even though, she'd already spread her legs to Jeremy in the first place, so, not really much concern for honour there on her part I know)

I'm just thinking through these things logically. Call me names or a such and such this or whatever. But I'm genuinely disturbed that people are saying things like this on this site, and casually acting like it's not insane. Because it is kind of astonishingly horrible. My initial guess was you were making a lot of it up for drama and kinkiness but the problem is I know that a lot of people on here are super sincere about messed up experiences and say it with pride.

Yeah, Martin was probably a horrible little so and so and deserved teaching a lesson, but not like that. Never like that. It's too far. You basically destroyed him. Or more accurately, he destroyed himself but you held his hand while doing so. I will never understand the cruelty of women sometimes. That's just savage. If you hated him so much, why didn't you just tell him? It comes across as a form of violation or assault to do that to Martin no matter how much of a fool he'd been.

Most of his behaviour is still broadly explained within jealousy and outbursts due to fear. Primarily fear of Jeremy, who would in many other eras of history, never be there to sexually compete with someone like Martin. It's a much more modern phenomenon. I know the myths are true. When I was at uni I know multiple women in the halls were shagging black dudes and regularly. It's obviously just gonna happen. I know.
And there was nothing I could do to compete with that at all. I just, went to uni, and then realised that was going on. START/FINISH that's all there was to it. It just, was, what it was.

One couple were on the floor above me fucking everyday and I had to basically just leave cos it was so loud going to the library to stay out of the way. Am I a big loser for that? What was I supposed to do? Swing in through their window like Zorro or Tarzan and stop them fucking? It was just how things were. Student halls are always a bit mental. Someone on the first floor was in trouble with the staff because he was found to be constantly using the hoovering equipment for...other purposes. Leaving the evidence behind for the poor cleaning staff to discover to their horror. There were some proper morons. To this day, I'll always remember how genuinely demented university was. But at least I never had someone's spunk fed to me intravenously without my consent :oops: 🫥

P.S. - I am wondering, do you know where Martin is today? Did you ever wonder if he felt sorry or did you ever forgive him? It doesn't sound like you forgave him from your spitefully and gleefully written post. Then again, it's probably just erotic smut fiction anyway.
And people wonder how mass murderers are created. I think this is just a demented attempt at feeding the fantasists morons this site attracts.

And people wonder how mass murderers are created. I think this is just a demented attempt at feeding the fantasists morons this site attracts.
I think I agree. I did say a couple of times it did read as a sort of smut fiction for clicks/views/whatever approval. But I could be completely wrong and it's legit a lived experience of someone (kind of terrifying if it's real) But yeah. I don't think all fantasy has to be for fantasists so to speak, but I know exactly what you mean. It is too far-fetched at a glance for me to believe it's real but if it is actually real I think my wordy response to it was fair. I was just trying to get my head around it. I don't believe some of it, but a lot seems believable. Like, plenty of women are openly revelling in treating white men like they don't matter, shouldn't exist and all that stuff. I've seen some whacky things on here. I do like femdom and interracial but only if it's on the level and isn't just a nosedive into politics by other means so to speak. It feels really sad that in 2023 figuring out what is fact and fiction anymore is getting increasingly challenging.

I think I agree. I did say a couple of times it did read as a sort of smut fiction for clicks/views/whatever approval. But I could be completely wrong and it's legit a lived experience of someone (kind of terrifying if it's real) But yeah. I don't think all fantasy has to be for fantasists so to speak, but I know exactly what you mean. It is too far-fetched at a glance for me to believe it's real but if it is actually real I think my wordy response to it was fair. I was just trying to get my head around it. I don't believe some of it, but a lot seems believable. Like, plenty of women are openly revelling in treating white men like they don't matter, shouldn't exist and all that stuff. I've seen some whacky things on here. I do like femdom and interracial but only if it's on the level and isn't just a nosedive into politics by other means so to speak. It feels really sad that in 2023 figuring out what is fact and fiction anymore is getting increasingly challenging.
Not challenging at all. Simply call them out for anti white bullshit. Most of these morons have serious daddy issues.

I met my husband when he was roommates in college with my boyfriend. I was in nursing school and my future husband was majoring in business. I was dating his roommate and we gradually became friends.

The sex with my boyfriend was good. We had been together for about a year. But, as a relationship it wasn't really going anywhere in terms of romance.

Jeff and I were just fast friends at first. He talked to me, paid attention to me and cared about what I thought and felt. But, we were just friends. Or, I was at least. After a while I knew he had a big crush on me.

He and I became very close, very fast friends. I would spend the night at my boyfriend's apartment (jeff's too), and after the sex I would go and sit on the potty to clean up. I have always been bad about leaving doors open, so he would walk by and we would start talking. This went on for months. He would also spy on my boyfriend and I when the bedroom door was open.

Eventually, I figured out what a strong crush he had on me. One night in the bathroom, I asked him about it and he got embarrassed. I started whispering very lightly, so he would have to come closer. We talked with him squatting down in front of me, and I reached out and kissed him really well. When we broke apart, he looked down and pushed my knees apart. His hands were trembling. I asked him, "Do you want to eat my pussy?" He just nodded, and kept nodding. I told him, "You know Chad has been in there? He was in there tonight? He is STILL in there. You understand what I'm talking about, right?" He just nodded, again.

I pushed and motioned for him to lay on the bathroom floor, and then I pulled up my s shirt and straddled him. I rubbed my pussy over his face while looking down on him. He raised his head and kissed my pussy so sweetly. I told him, "Tongue, Baby, come on, give Mama the tobue." And, he did. I lowered myself and closed my thighs and calf's around him. I caught the right angle, arched my back and kind of twerked my ass a little, and I felt the firs glob slide out of me and into my future husband. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hardon and sucked on it really well.

I got him to cum for me three times on that bathroom floor. When he was done, I told him he better take a shower, if he didn't want Chad to know what he had done. I pulled my t shirt down and went back to bed with Chad. It was the start of a new life.

I met my husband when he was roommates in college with my boyfriend. I was in nursing school and my future husband was majoring in business. I was dating his roommate and we gradually became friends.

The sex with my boyfriend was good. We had been together for about a year. But, as a relationship it wasn't really going anywhere in terms of romance.

Jeff and I were just fast friends at first. He talked to me, paid attention to me and cared about what I thought and felt. But, we were just friends. Or, I was at least. After a while I knew he had a big crush on me.

He and I became very close, very fast friends. I would spend the night at my boyfriend's apartment (jeff's too), and after the sex I would go and sit on the potty to clean up. I have always been bad about leaving doors open, so he would walk by and we would start talking. This went on for months. He would also spy on my boyfriend and I when the bedroom door was open.

Eventually, I figured out what a strong crush he had on me. One night in the bathroom, I asked him about it and he got embarrassed. I started whispering very lightly, so he would have to come closer. We talked with him squatting down in front of me, and I reached out and kissed him really well. When we broke apart, he looked down and pushed my knees apart. His hands were trembling. I asked him, "Do you want to eat my pussy?" He just nodded, and kept nodding. I told him, "You know Chad has been in there? He was in there tonight? He is STILL in there. You understand what I'm talking about, right?" He just nodded, again.

I pushed and motioned for him to lay on the bathroom floor, and then I pulled up my s shirt and straddled him. I rubbed my pussy over his face while looking down on him. He raised his head and kissed my pussy so sweetly. I told him, "Tongue, Baby, come on, give Mama the tobue." And, he did. I lowered myself and closed my thighs and calf's around him. I caught the right angle, arched my back and kind of twerked my ass a little, and I felt the firs glob slide out of me and into my future husband. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hardon and sucked on it really well.

I got him to cum for me three times on that bathroom floor. When he was done, I told him he better take a shower, if he didn't want Chad to know what he had done. I pulled my t shirt down and went back to bed with Chad. It was the start of a new life.
Were both white?

Not challenging at all. Simply call them out for anti white bullshit. Most of these morons have serious daddy issues.

I think there was a formatting error in your reply there you wrote in the quote so it looked like you replied to something I said without saying anything but it was the last few sentences on the end I noticed where you replied.
And I'd say it is challenging - in context to what I said. I was saying that it's getting more difficult to see the fakers and those doing grim things for real. I agree, call out the anti-white BS but on this site good luck with that there are a lot of anti-white male comments swilling about.

I want a wife like you I love creampied pussy

Back