Being cucked outside of relationships (roommates, crushes, friends, etc)

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but my best friend is a married woman that I met swinging as a couple with my wife. Her husband lost interest in the lifestyle (we think his testosterone is near 0) and she basically cucks him behind his back. She's very promiscuous and we talk about it all the time, I've even found her hookups. I find it really arousing to hear about it, especially when she sends me pics/videos of her adventures. But I also have sex with her so 🤷‍♂️ what that label would even be. All I know, it's a great thing we have going!

Ok, I love telling this story…..when I was at university I used to hang out with this nerdy kid called Martin. I knew he liked me, but I had zero feelings for him. He was shorter than me and probably weighed less than me too! He was a nice guy though. Anyway, his roommate was a massive black guy called Jeremy’s and he hated him. He was from Ghana and was 6ft of muscle. Seriously. Jeremy would dominate Martin and bully him and stuff. Martin really resented it. Initially I thought he was a prick, but one time I was over and heard him fucking some girl and it really turned me on. I knew he was a jerk and a bully, but the sounds this girl was making sounded like he was killing her. Martin knew I’d heard it and told me that the girl he was fucking was not another student, but a married teacher whose husband this guy had beaten up a few days earlier because he’d tried to stop his wife’s affair with him! This whole situation made me so horny that I said to Martin he could go down on me. He was obviously very excited and did a pretty good job. I came while listening to this African guy impale some lucky married woman!

Anyhoo, as you can imagine, I definitely wanted to try and fuck Martin’s roommate. I knew it would probably crush him, but I didn’t care. I went over when I knew he was at class and when Jeremy would be home. We chatted for a bit and it turns out that Martin had been a racist little bitch and had been throwing the N word around. I couldn’t believe it, because Martin had always professed his ultra liberal progressive views. But clearly jealous of a superior man, had tried to use racist insults to make himself feel better. Anyway, that sealed it. I wanted to fuck him now as a kind of revenge/lesson.

We fucked for an hour. It was amazing. I came more than I’d ever done before. He came gallons deep inside me. I got dressed and waited for Martin to come home. I was still really pissed off at his hypocrisy and decided I was going to let him go down on me again and let him discover Jeremy’s load for himself! And that’s exactly what he did! He just went for it. I thought he’d get down to my panties and realise that they were drenched in cum and run a mile, but he just chowed down!! I genuinely couldn’t believe it. The smell alone was such a giveaway! Anyway, as he was doing it I explained to him what he was swallowing. He jumped up like he’d been electrocuted. Retching, calling me a slag blah blah blah. I told him that he was pathetic and he now has a black man’s cum in his stomach and he should think about that next time he uses racist words. Boom!

Suffice to say we weren’t friends after that. Jeremy spread the story and it followed Martin around for the whole of his time at uni. Everyone knew he had swallowed Jeremy’s jizz. I used to visit Jeremy spontaneously after that and we’d mess with him from time to time. Fucking loudly etc. I once took off another pair of cum drenched panties and left them outside his room.

Anyway, apols for the long post. I do love sharing that story! X
1 your husband know this story?
2 he eat the sperm of black men?

Has anyone else had experiences being cuckolded outside of relationships?

Black guy fucks my ex-girlfriend at my apartment during a party
I once invited my high school sweetheart (ex) to a part at my place when I was 18. I thought that I might be able to hook up with her or get back together, but she rejected me in front of everyone. One of the neighbors in the building (mid-30s black guy) had stopped by and she ended up flirting with him a bunch in front of everyone, just a few hours after it had become clear to me that there was a 0% chance that I would be getting anywhere with her tonight.

He ends up fucking my ex-girlfriend in one of the bedrooms (both bedrooms shared walls with mine). I ended up crying in my room while he fucked her in the next room over. I was jealous at the time but it was a good way to to realize that an 18 year old white boy does not deserve to be getting pussy.

Bringing white friend/crush to a college party
A while back my black neighbor invited me to a college party and said I should invite girls if I knew any who wanted to go. I ended up inviting a white friend that I had a crush on and thought I might be able to get with her at the party. Spoiler: I did not get with her at the party.

A black athlete ended up hitting on her and had his hands on her all night. He took her back to his place afterward. When I invited her to the party, I had told her I'd pay for an Uber to get her home. Before she left she said I didn't have to since she was going home with him, but I said that I already said I would so I did.

It was a good lesson to learn that a white boy can spend years trying to get with a crush and the best he's gonna get is a hug. When a black stud meets that same girl he gets to use her however he wants just a few hours after meeting her. Beta males aren't viable sex partners, and alpha males get all the pussy they want. I did not get my dick sucked by my crush, because I didn't deserve to have my dick sucked by my crush. I didn't get to have sex with my crush because I didn't deserve to have sex with my crush. The black stud she went home with got his dick sucked by my crush because he deserved to get his dick sucked and he got to fuck my crush because he deserved to fuck my crush.

White boys shouldn't try to have sex. Respect the real men and leave the girls to them. Helping an alpha male fuck a friend or crush of yours is great, but don't even think about trying to get with them yourself.

Friend goes home with stud who bullied me at a club
One night I went out to a club with a few people, including a cute white girl who was a friend of mine. While I was walking into the place with her I guess I bumped into a guy, and he got up in my face and made me apologize to him while she was standing right there.

Afterward, she was initially upset on my behalf at the guy, but that changed by the end of the night. She was looking for someone to hook-up with and I "jokingly" suggested the guy who had just embarrassed me. She laughed about it and I end up asking her "jokingly" something like, "but do you think he's hot though?" She ends up admitting that he is. I asked her if he was hotter than me and she said that I was more of a "cute" guy but that she "still wasn't going to fuck him" because he was a jerk to me. I end up telling her that it's cool if she does and that it wasn't a big deal, then we ended up talking about some other stuff.

Later on that night I guess the idea to fuck him did make it into her head, because she ended up flirting with him. They "danced" for a while and I saw him grind on her as well as put his hand up her shirt. They looked over my direction a few times so I know he knew he was about to fuck a friend of mine, right after he had bullied me in front of her.

Eventually she came back over to me and asked me if I was sure that it was cool for her to hook up with him. I said "yep" and even added that I "shouldn't have bumped into him anyway" and that "you two look good together." She says "aww" and that I'm "such a good friend" and gives me a hug (the only female contact I got that night, lol). I offer to pay her bar tab and call her an Uber, which she accepts after telling me that I am "so sweet" and "a really nice friend."

My bully walks out of the club with my friend, knowing he's about to take her pussy and get some head. I go home alone and send a goodnight text to my friend. She doesn't reply, presumably because she was getting fucked. When the alpha male is with you the last thing on your mind is replying to your beta friend :)

I guess that's just the natural beta male reaction. When an alpha gets in your face you don't talk back. You apologize, you stay away from the females, and you help him take them instead.

Black roommate/co-worker brings home white girls on the regular
One of the biggest eye openers for me as a white boy was living with a black roommate and seeing how often he fucked, and how many different girls he got to have sex with. I definitely kept my balls empty masturbating. Meanwhile, he was emptying his balls into dozens of different white girls.

Sometimes it was girls from bars or that he knew from college or wherever, but the best was when it was girls from work. Especially if it was a girl I had a bit of a crush on. Nothing's better than thinking you might have a chance with that cute girl from work, then later that night she shows up unexpectedly at your apartment with your 6'3" black weightlifter roommate.

At first it was embarrassing to see it happen. But after seeing it happen the first few times it just felt natural. I started to get happy/excited when it happened to the point that I started encouraging it. I remember the first time I said anything to him about it. He came out into the kitchen after he had been "enjoying" a girl named Heather. She was a super cute brunette, brown eyes, big tits (not that I ever saw them, lol), and was always sweet to me at work. I had a huge lump in my throat, but just ended up saying to him "hey, good job fucking Heather man."He just laughed and asked me if I was jealous. I said something like "oh, no, i'm not really trying to have sex right now, go for it, you deserve her." He ends up going back into his room to have another round of sex with one of the cutest girls I knew.

I ended up doing other stuff too to help him out. I'd make sure the place was clean all the time in case he brought a girl over.

I once gave his number to a cute co-worker of mine. He told me they fucked, but they didn't do it at our place. Wish I could of witnessed that, but it still gave me a good feeling knowing that his black dick was sucked by one more white girl because of me.

On a few occasions he showed me some pictures. I remember him once showing me a short video of him getting his dick sucked by a girl I knew.

One of the most humiliating times was when I told him I had a crush on a girl named Ashley who was a cute, petite brunette, who I was super into. I asked him if he thought she was cute and he said that she "looked like fun." A few days later I get a text from him telling me to make sure I'm home that night, but he didn't elaborate. He ends up coming home with Ashley and I was speechless. He ends up fucking her, of course, and all I could do was jack off in my room while listening to it. He later told me that Ashley was a "good slut" and I encouraged him to keep fucking her, which he did. I specifically remember saying that I still had a huge crush on her but wasn't going to disrespect him by trying to do anything now that he was having sex with her. I actually thanked him for taking her and said that he deserved her more, which he agreed with.

I stayed pussyfree the whole time I lived with him. It got to the point where when I met a white girl I stopped thinking about wanting to be with her and would much rather get to hear him fucking her or her sucking his dick instead.
My best friend seemed to fuck every girl I knew. I could not stop encouraging him. I felt at one point if I liked a girl I pushed her to him. And then I even still feel so good about it. I loved him

Last edited:
Hot thread. In 2012 I read a story at Yahoo Confessions. One white college boy had a crush for some white girl, his classmate. He wanted to ask her for a date, but he hadn't enough courage, too shy. And one fateful evening he saw her with a black guy, he was in the next room in the dormitory with adjacent walls. So, the poor white boi had to listen her kissing, sucking him. She asked the black guy if he had condoms, but he said he ain't use no condoms, no. The fucked for 15 minutes until the black guy just came in her without asking if that was okay.
Òó

Really, no ******* ! I was trying to pretend I was still asleep because I didn't want them to stop. Then I was like, holy fuck is that Sue ? I never heard her make the noises she was ! LOL
Hot hot HOT!!! I can understand that you didn’t want them to stop.

Was your girlfriend’s stud tall handsome athletic and superbly-hung?

Did he fuck her in the missionary position?

Was it bare-back?

Did you quietly jerk off beside them?

How many times did they orgasm together?

Did your girlfriend cry out when he ejaculated in her?

Did you bring them morning coffee in bed?

Just curious………….

Last edited:

Was it bare-back?

Just curious………….
Whoa......take a deep breath. And clean up the puddle you made.

My best friend seemed to fuck every girl I knew. I could not stop encouraging him. I felt at one point if I liked a girl I pushed her to him. And then I even still feel so good about it. I loved him
Did you love your best friend enough to fellate him and have him fuck you?

I sure hope so.

Whoa......take a deep breath. And clean up the puddle you made.
I would if I could Sean—with the greatest of pleasure. Honestly, I didn’t know you cared 🥹

You seem to be a bit quick on the trigger. Or was it that your balls were a tad overfull?

That said, it does seems that some of my writings on this forum have a spunkily erotogenic effect on more than a few young guys, especially of the bisexual type like me.

Last edited:
Did you love your best friend enough to fellate him and have him fuck you?

I sure hope so.
Yes I did, I blew him and he fucked me often and long before any girls were involved, so when a Girl liked me or something like that I always introduced them and then encouraged them, even to the point of telling her how big he was and they always seem to fall for him, which gave me a feeling that I did good. One time after a coworker of mine had left his house I was on the sofa when she came out of his bedroom. She was half dressed and thanked me for a great time as she dressed and left Carl came out naked told her good bye and thanked me telling me to suck his dick now

Ok, I love telling this story…..when I was at university I used to hang out with this nerdy kid called Martin. I knew he liked me, but I had zero feelings for him. He was shorter than me and probably weighed less than me too! He was a nice guy though. Anyway, his roommate was a massive black guy called Jeremy’s and he hated him. He was from Ghana and was 6ft of muscle. Seriously. Jeremy would dominate Martin and bully him and stuff. Martin really resented it. Initially I thought he was a prick, but one time I was over and heard him fucking some girl and it really turned me on. I knew he was a jerk and a bully, but the sounds this girl was making sounded like he was killing her. Martin knew I’d heard it and told me that the girl he was fucking was not another student, but a married teacher whose husband this guy had beaten up a few days earlier because he’d tried to stop his wife’s affair with him! This whole situation made me so horny that I said to Martin he could go down on me. He was obviously very excited and did a pretty good job. I came while listening to this African guy impale some lucky married woman!

Anyhoo, as you can imagine, I definitely wanted to try and fuck Martin’s roommate. I knew it would probably crush him, but I didn’t care. I went over when I knew he was at class and when Jeremy would be home. We chatted for a bit and it turns out that Martin had been a racist little bitch and had been throwing the N word around. I couldn’t believe it, because Martin had always professed his ultra liberal progressive views. But clearly jealous of a superior man, had tried to use racist insults to make himself feel better. Anyway, that sealed it. I wanted to fuck him now as a kind of revenge/lesson.

We fucked for an hour. It was amazing. I came more than I’d ever done before. He came gallons deep inside me. I got dressed and waited for Martin to come home. I was still really pissed off at his hypocrisy and decided I was going to let him go down on me again and let him discover Jeremy’s load for himself! And that’s exactly what he did! He just went for it. I thought he’d get down to my panties and realise that they were drenched in cum and run a mile, but he just chowed down!! I genuinely couldn’t believe it. The smell alone was such a giveaway! Anyway, as he was doing it I explained to him what he was swallowing. He jumped up like he’d been electrocuted. Retching, calling me a slag blah blah blah. I told him that he was pathetic and he now has a black man’s cum in his stomach and he should think about that next time he uses racist words. Boom!

Suffice to say we weren’t friends after that. Jeremy spread the story and it followed Martin around for the whole of his time at uni. Everyone knew he had swallowed Jeremy’s jizz. I used to visit Jeremy spontaneously after that and we’d mess with him from time to time. Fucking loudly etc. I once took off another pair of cum drenched panties and left them outside his room.

Anyway, apols for the long post. I do love sharing that story! X
I wouldn't gag going down on you after Jeremy fucked you I love cuckold cleanup

I would if I could Sean—with the greatest of pleasure. Honestly, I didn’t know you cared 🥹

You seem to be a bit quick on the trigger. Or was it that your balls were a tad overfull?

That said, it does seems that some of my writings on this forum have a spunkily erotogenic effect on more than a few young guys, especially of the bisexual type like me.
My balls don't have time to get full as I empty them manually every day. It was simply the spastic nature of your 20 question reply. Reminded me of Ren the psychotic chihuahua. 😉

Was it bare-back?

Just curious………….
Yes, he was very big, offensive lineman.
Yes in every position.
No he used a condom.
I didn't jerk it but I still came in my pants without touching myself.
Didn't count but they both had several
Oh yeah, she screamed out.
Nope I pretended to be asleep until he left

Yes in every position.
No he used a condom.
Thanks Bellaazz

Yes in every position.
No he used a condom.
I love the freaky white folks on here.

My balls don't have time to get full as I empty them manually every day. It was simply the spastic nature of your 20 question reply. Reminded me of Ren the psychotic chihuahua. 😉
“Spastic”? Are your implying that my reply caused you to take a vise-like unbreakable grip of your cock?

Back