Being Called Names

I would love to call you these names (when you are on your knees in front of me sucking my BBC) ;)
I think you could call my wife what ever you wanted with a bbc like yours, she is a bbc virgin but i dont think she would say no to being fucked by you.

A true Slut can't wait to be on her knees looking up at her dominate black stud as she services his perfect cock... She knows that her dolls purpose in life is to provide pleasure to. Black men. She will continue to suck her studs huge black cock for as. Long as he says only stopping just long enough to tell him how goodhiscock tastes. Its our job to suck.him unil he decides to fuck us. I would never as my black master to fuck me while I am sucking his meat. If he wants to cum in my mouth he can and I will take his load. Willingly if he tells me to bend over and spread my cheeks that's what I do. Never questioning him. I want to be used completely and told what a filthy Slut I am because I am. Complete and total submission to him is hot. I would love to be home and get a call saying he was stopping by and when he gets there I am to answer the door naked he brings a couple friends and I serve them. Food and *******. Then I want him to tell me his friend needs his cock sucked so I get on my knees and pull down his friends pants and suck him completely.then the other guy pulls his cock out because my master told him too.before long im going from cock to. Cock pleasureinng all three.

A true Slut can't wait to be on her knees looking up at her dominate black stud as she services his perfect cock... She knows that her dolls purpose in life is to provide pleasure to. Black men. She will continue to suck her studs huge black cock for as. Long as he says only stopping just long enough to tell him how goodhiscock tastes. Its our job to suck.him unil he decides to fuck us. I would never as my black master to fuck me while I am sucking his meat. If he wants to cum in my mouth he can and I will take his load. Willingly if he tells me to bend over and spread my cheeks that's what I do. Never questioning him. I want to be used completely and told what a filthy Slut I am because I am. Complete and total submission to him is hot. I would love to be home and get a call saying he was stopping by and when he gets there I am to answer the door naked he brings a couple friends and I serve them. Food and *******. Then I want him to tell me his friend needs his cock sucked so I get on my knees and pull down his friends pants and suck him completely.then the other guy pulls his cock out because my master told him too.before long im going from cock to. Cock pleasureinng all three.

That´s what I call a "perfect black cock slut" ;)

I think it has to add some fire to an already red hot situation. When the black man is pounding her doggy style and he reaches up and grabs her pony tail and sort of jerks her head back as he uses her hair as a handle. It is hot too if the camera is rolling when he pulls her head up and tells her to look at that camera so we can get a clear shot of that pretty face while you take this black dick.

Oh yes. In her everyday life she's and intellingent human being but when she's getting fucked out of her mind by a big ubangi stud whose ready to inject her with his potent jism she's becomes an ******* willing to be bred the way nature intends.

As you probably know any black man doesn't have to answer to any white female and has the right to fuck any slut he wants. I hope one day to be in a situation where a group of my favorite men are gang banging another white whore and the only reason I am there is that my mouth will be used as the place for their cum. I want to sit quietly next to the bed or wherever and watch them pound away then as there about to cum pull out and put the head in my mouth and explode pumping my mouth full with hot cum . I would be ordered to swollow all of it and thank the stud that provided the load. I enjoy the taste of cum so much that I think I could swollow maybe 12-15 loads.

No your not strange at all for enjoying the ******* roleplaying. Many women have that fantasy. Some women love the feeling of being over powered and taken. Plus it sometimes bring out more dominance and aggressiveness from the man that is acting as the *******. But there should always be a safe word because of course the word NO has no effect in this situation. And if you enjoy it then enjoy it who cares what others think. Keep having fun.

I agree that a safe word is a good Idea. I think I will use "COCK" as my safe word. Just kidding. I do like to play like I'm Being Ra__d but I'm not about to tell a guy I just met that. I have only experienced that with a couple guys and I knew them both well enough to know they would only go as far as I wanted. But thats pretty far. I've awakened very satisfied and fairly bruised up. So much so my co-workers thought some guy beat me up. I wanted to tell them No thats not it. A Black man with a huge cock broke into my house and fuck the hell out of me all night. I was going to call the police but it felt so good. Instead I made him breakfast and he is coming back tonight with a couple friends. I think being dominated and controlled that way is very hot. I get so fucking turned on just thinking about a hand on the back of my head forsing me further down on his meat than I would on my own. Then when the name calling gets going my pussy starts flowing and i have orgasm after orgasm. Sarah what does Jay say about when your sucking on a black cock like it's your last meal and then offering your holes to bury his cock in. Do you encourage your black lovers to cum in your mouth? Do you enjoy the taste of cum like I do? Has Jay ever helped you service your lover? Are you a one on one slut or is having more than one black cock at a time what you like? Just curious Take care Ten4T

But there should always be a safe word because of course the word NO has no effect in this situation. And if you enjoy it then enjoy it who cares what others think. Keep having fun.

How about tying her up and covering her eyes and then letting a couple of bulls ravishing her without her knowing who it is that's fucking her, with neither of the men doing any talking at all? Wouldn't that sound nice?

TMW1 (76).jpg

Back