Being Called Names

I was going to ask you I f you like to swallow your lovers cum. I guess if you like being called a cum slut That pretty much answers that.. me too!! I love suck black diclk until they cum. Did your black lover from NY cum in your mouth. Did you like how his cum tasted? I'll bet you wish you had some more.
He cummed in all my holes Tracy and yes he tasted so good...a bit salty, but satisfying

You tolld me that you were married and your now ex husband brought a black imale friend home to fuck you..You thought he like you to be in pain. Was this theer only time you fucked someone in front of him.? If you ever met another white man who also let you enjoy sex with black men plus he wws a great guy and a good provider, would you consider marrying or living with him. Plus getting the sex you need from some black lovers??
I was actually shared with other men for a number of years and jerky-boy would either watch or join in. Bringing in his black friend was my idea, it was just a bad choice as he was pretty mean... No more marriage for me, but would maybe move in with someone- sure do like my independence though

Its s little scary at first but being able to do what you want and not have to answer to others is very nice. There seems to be alot of white husbands wanting black men to fuck yheir wives. I don't think my ex would have been ok with it. I guess thats why i never told him. Lol. You ex was ok with it? What ended your relationship?

Its s little scary at first but being able to do what you want and not have to answer to others is very nice. There seems to be alot of white husbands wanting black men to fuck yheir wives. I don't think my ex would have been ok with it. I guess thats why i never told him. Lol. You ex was ok with it? What ended your relationship?
I have told my wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

Yeh, he was more than ok with it but it was a lot of things over the years. The final push was control over who I would fuck on the side. I had no say so whatever in the choice of partners. He would find men wherever and bring them home and expect me to "do my duty" as he liked to say. Unexceptable, to say the least. So that was the final straw. Luckily, he moved out of state last I heard....J

Its s little scary at first but being able to do what you want and not have to answer to others is very nice. There seems to be alot of white husbands wanting black men to fuck yheir wives. I don't think my ex would have been ok with it. I guess thats why i never told him. Lol. You ex was ok with it? What ended your relationship? Since I have no experience Do you think it's actually possible to have a long term loveing relationship with someone that is typical in all other ways. Excluding our desire to allow multiple black men to use us sexually. After all it is acting out fantasy to some degree. When Im in my knees with my masters black cock half way down my throat or getting pounded from behind I love being called a filthy whore or bitch, cum slut you know. But if Im having a nice meal at a resturant or buying groceries I really don't want to be called a bitch. ( unless iTs followed by tonight three black men are going to fuck you) Even If we are cumsluts. Any thoughts?

Yeh, he was more than ok with it but it was a lot of things over the years. The final push was control over who I would fuck on the side. I had no say so whatever in the choice of partners. He would find men wherever and bring them home and expect me to "do my duty" as he liked to say. Unexceptable, to say the least. So that was the final straw. Luckily, he moved out of state last I heard....J
He wasn't pissed that you wanted a black cock? I am sorry you had to go through that. Im really not iintetested in marrige either. I think I will just concentrate on enjoying my freedom.

Its s little scary at first but being able to do what you want and not have to answer to others is very nice. There seems to be alot of white husbands wanting black men to fuck yheir wives. I don't think my ex would have been ok with it. I guess thats why i never told him. Lol. You ex was ok with it? What ended your relationship? Since I have no experience Do you think it's actually possible to have a long term loveing relationship with someone that is typical in all other ways. Excluding our desire to allow multiple black men to use us sexually. After all it is acting out fantasy to some degree. When Im in my knees with my masters black cock half way down my throat or getting pounded from behind I love being called a filthy whore or bitch, cum slut you know. But if Im having a nice meal at a resturant or buying groceries I really don't want to be called a bitch. ( unless iTs followed by tonight three black men are going to fuck you) Even If we are cumsluts. Any thoughts?
Of course I feel the same as you Tracy. At home or out somewhere I am not any of those things (slut, bitch, ect) and would be embarrased and offended if called such. But in the br, well thats another story...

He wasn't pissed that you wanted a black cock? I am sorry you had to go through that. Im really not iintetested in marrige either. I think I will just concentrate on enjoying my freedom.
He was something else for sure. The idea for black cock was mentioned by me one time, but he suggested we go through with it. Tracy, you can be very happy without a man. I am not anti-man or marriage, it just seems I am happier single. But thats just me......

I think it's hot as hell hearing the black man say whatever he wants to the white females in a forceful manner and then seeing them comply to any orders he gives her or makes her do or say. Mainly because that rarely if ever happens in white on white sex. She is many times the boss there and the white boys don't use that approach like the black man does.

White boys like the gentle approach and that is the main reason the white females like and want the rough and gruff that they get from the black man and she offers no resistance to it. So in short the black guys are able to take and make the white girls do all the super kinky ******* that the white boys never get to see from them. This actually gives the black guys the rare and golden opportunity to either do to the white girls or make them do all the things that many only dream or fantasize about.

Thanks. I would want a say in who I fucked too. Let me know when you find another N.Y. I would love to hear to hear the details. I may get some tonight if one of my guys can get away. Hope sou

E Thats close. There still is a little fear that he. Might do something crazy if we don't do what he tells us to do. Society has convinced us of that. It's pretty rare. In my teens I was out with this group of black guys a couple years older than me. We were at some guys house that Ihad nevermet before. The neighbor hood was bad. The guy I was with i guess you could say wanted me to wait there twhile he took the other two. Somewhere. I asked but he wasn't to bigg on answering my questions. So I waited with the guy I didn't know. My so- called boyfriend was gone for hours. The black man i was waiting with was hittig on me. I just sat there chainn smoking hoping he would stop. That did't happeno. He pulled hs cock out to show me asking me if I waned some. The rest of the story is I did suck him off because I was scared as hell and figure d he was going to put his dick. In my mouth no matter what. So I tried to enjoy it

Good luck tonight Tracy. I'll keep you posted and you do the same... Julie
I am going to meet him at this pub downtown in 30 minutes. I'm not allowed to wear panties ! and he says he has all night. I don't see how, but I'm really horny and I'm going to get fucked real good. So I don't care. Talk soon. T

I am going to meet him at this pub downtown in 30 minutes. I'm not allowed to wear panties ! and he says he has all night. I don't see how, but I'm really horny and I'm going to get fucked real good. So I don't care. Talk soon. T
The no panties rule sounds like it will be a fun night gf, so have fun and enjoy!!!!! Julie

As you probably know any black man doesn't have to answer to any white female and has the right to fuck any slut he wants. I hope one day to be in a situation where a group of my favorite men are gang banging another white whore and the only reason I am there is that my mouth will be used as the place for their cum. I want to sit quietly next to the bed or wherever and watch them pound away then as there about to cum pull out and put the head in my mouth and explode pumping my mouth full with hot cum . I would be ordered to swollow all of it and thank the stud that provided the load. I enjoy the taste of cum so much that I think I could swollow maybe 12-15 loads.

Like I already said before: You are such a good girl, Tracy :)

Back