Being Called Names

It has always been a turn on for me to be called anything nasty or degrading when having sex. If I'm near an orgasm, that will do it almost everytime.....

I would enjoy giving you your next orgasm while my BBC fill you up and as I call you names, then you can cum on me.

I was going to ask you I f you like to swallow your lovers cum. I guess if you like being called a cum slut That pretty much answers that.. me too!! I love suck black diclk until they cum. Did your black lover from NY cum in your mouth. Did you like how his cum tasted? I'll bet you wish you had some more.

You tolld me that you were married and your now ex husband brought a black imale friend home to fuck you..You thought he like you to be in pain. Was this theer only time you fucked someone in front of him.? If you ever met another white man who also let you enjoy sex with black men plus he wws a great guy and a good provider, would you consider marrying or living with him. Plus getting the sex you need from some black lovers??

I was going to ask you I f you like to swallow your lovers cum. I guess if you like being called a cum slut That pretty much answers that.. me too!! I love suck black diclk until they cum. Did your black lover from NY cum in your mouth. Did you like how his cum tasted? I'll bet you wish you had some more.

Tracy, you ask the right questions. ;)

I think she is hot, I hope she gets all the black cock she wants and has a million orgasm's doing it. How would you like to fuck both of us at the same time? She could work that head and I could work on your balls.

Back