Being a whore

Only when i know its ok , i love being flirted to by a lovely black man ,if he makes me wet then i become a slut .
It must be a truly amazing feeling for somebody as sexy as you to know that you are attractive to Black Men and the fact they want to fuck you. You also have the confidence to let the slut in you submit to whatever they want you to do. You are so lucky. :lips: :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart: :lips:

It must be a truly amazing feeling for somebody as sexy as you to know that you are attractive to Black Men and the fact they want to fuck you. You also have the confidence to let the slut in you submit to whatever they want you to do. You are so lucky. :lips: :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart: :lips:
Thank you , yes I do love black men’s attention and I dress to please them which helps Kim xxxxx

Since I posted on this thread in May 2018 my wife has continued being a whore for black men. She has been used regularly and is loaned out by her main bull. Her first bull trained her for about a year and then introduced her to his friends and business associates. I continue toBlond Milf.jpg support her and make sure she is always well prepared. Previously she was quite shy but her first bull installed confidence in her and her body. She joined a gym and lost weight and went blonde.

Driving home from fucking my bulls is when I felt like a married white bbc whore the most. Feeling the cum leaking from my pussy and asshole. Tasting their cum in my mouth and feeling the cum drying on my face. Licking my lips and tasting their asshole. WOW those were some good times
You are a perfect white wife. I am excited and happy that you mentioned that you love licking your lips and tasting the black men's assholes on your lips; the same lips that your lucky white cuckold husband loves kissing.

Since I posted on this thread in May 2018 my wife has continued being a whore for black men. She has been used regularly and is loaned out by her main bull. Her first bull trained her for about a year and then introduced her to his friends and business associates. I continue toView attachment 6491687 support her and make sure she is always well prepared. Previously she was quite shy but her first bull installed confidence in her and her body. She joined a gym and lost weight and went blonde.
Would love to play with her as well and I’m female xx

Since I posted on this thread in May 2018 my wife has continued being a whore for black men. She has been used regularly and is loaned out by her main bull. Her first bull trained her for about a year and then introduced her to his friends and business associates. I continue toView attachment 6491687 support her and make sure she is always well prepared. Previously she was quite shy but her first bull installed confidence in her and her body. She joined a gym and lost weight and went blonde.
Your white wife looks beautiful and you should be proud that her first black bull trained her so well to be a happy married white slut for black cocks.

That sounds so perfect! She looks amazing, and you must be so proud 🥰

Working in the UK there was an elderly black man who used to tease me but in a nice way , he was devious and used to show me pictures of naked women telling me I would look good naked as he showed me his pictures , as time went on we became friends plus his actions did turn me on.
one day he invited me to a bbq with all his family, it was fun lots of people there plus all his nephews and his close friends , as it got dark people left but he asked if I would like to stay for a few drinks with his friends , I helped clean up as all left leaving me , him and two of his friends , as we drank he started to chat about his antics at work telling the guys about his desire to see me naked , they agreed to his request and teased me , come on show us your ass one asked as he pulled up my dress , having no panties on they all had an eyeful .
I became wet having three black men staring at my ass , I removed my dress and bra giving them a show , hands all over me felt so good so I reached to feel a cock , I had three black men all over me taking turns squeezing my nipples fingering my clit and ass , then those magic words came , let’s fuck this white slut .

When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.
What about white fuck meat ?

Back