Being a whore

What about when you fuck white,Asian or Latino men? Or how about when you fuck Middle Eastern men? Are women whores then too? And if so should we be proud of it? Why do we even have to be labeled "whores'?
Why can't we just fuck whoever we want, without worrying about the stigma that comes with being labeled a whore? And why do men think they are in any position to have a say in what a woman should or shouldn't think or do? Is it because men are superior to women in some way? Please enlighten me :)
We play with a lot of different types of men and women. We both like hot wild Sex in any combination. Call us whores sluts or what ever pleases you. We both just love hot nasty Sex in all forms including me with a black man while he watches.

Being slutty and a whore to black men is so exciting
totally agree , one quiet evening at a party i met a black man who was so lovely , he smelt so nice and looked great , open white shirt and muscle , as we talked he stroked my ass , his fingers moved down my cheeks as he did he told me i was sexy , we kissed and that was that , i followed him to a bedroom where he fucked me for ages .

totally agree , one quiet evening at a party i met a black man who was so lovely , he smelt so nice and looked great , open white shirt and muscle , as we talked he stroked my ass , his fingers moved down my cheeks as he did he told me i was sexy , we kissed and that was that , i followed him to a bedroom where he fucked me for ages .
Now that is a good slut

You're such a willing slut Baby!!!

Back