Being a whore

i'm not truly a BBC whore as none have paid me any money. I once was a maid at a football game for a good black friend of ours once, serving drinks, snacks and me.

I have given sex up to get an Indian rug for our dining room,
I once blew a mechanic for fixing my car when I had forgot my purse was at home.

Attachments

• IMG_5994 - Copy.png
    IMG_5994 - Copy.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 296
  • sasha with two.jpg
    sasha with two.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 298
Lol funny. Well since hubby and I started this his wishes were that I be hotwife and slut for a black man's cock. I truly don't need due to my hubby hispanic handsome and has a big cock. It was always a fantasy to have 2 cocks at once. When we started dating one night he asked if I had any fantasies. No man ever asked that. This man omg. After being married to white/Italian military for 20yrs with 3 *******. Divorce came. Dated a bit then met this man. We went to high school together but never connected. Then boom amazing. After we played one Sunday after while dating. He asked if I had toys. No man liked toys but this one was kinky naughty and omg hung. When I showed him a black dildo a friend gave me but never used. Boom he used and he told me his fetish. Omg we been married 7 yrs now. Have had 28 different black men. 3 are regular a month. It sounds stupid or ridiculous but we are not swingers. I will not allow him or another woman on my man. It's completely arousing to fuck a bbc or 2 in front of hubby and then he joins. Love my sex life at now 53
Mmmm tell h my e how slutty you have been? Wanting ideas for my sexy wife

Please login or become a member to view

Wow, definitely a whore!