Being a whore

Luv every minute of openly being a used white whore for bbc :qos: :qos: :qos: :qos: :lips:
Very exciting to see your lucky white slut wife licking that black man's asshole while the other black man was fucking her. I hope your wife got her tongue up deep inside his black asshole. I saw that the black man did use both of his hands to spread his black ass cheeks apart to allow your wife's tongue easier access to his asshole. I also loved seeing the black man grab your wife's head and shove her face deeper inside his black ass.
Did you, her lucky husband take the video?
Your are so lucky to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.

Luv every minute of openly being a used white whore for bbc :qos: :qos: :qos: :qos: :lips:
Respect. I had a gf who got fucked by her many black friends. Their balls would rest on her nostrils and eyes and her face would disappear inbetween black buttocks like in this video. Hours later, she would come to me with her face smelling of cum, balls, and assholes, just to do the same they did to her with me. She sat on my face to rub her used, cum dripping cunt clean. She broke my dick and my virility. But, silly me, I loved that fucking bitch.

As a woman who has enjoyed sex since I was 16years old and meeting a man of 19 ,who was not only attractive to other woman but fairly well hung.
Who had experienced having an older girl with a very dirty mind for about a year or so.
I as a completely inexperienced young thing, learnt so much from my boyfriend and later Husband.
I started out in my sex life being shy,not very confident woman, to a point when at age 62 years old was a totally confident slut.
My lovely Hubby encouraged my adventures,in my sex life, We alway carried on having sex, even though I was having some really big black men fuck me.
I absolutely loved it.
Having been into white on white swinging ( Both of Us ) for many years, and then moving to BBC in later life, I know as a woman what I prefer and that is definitely black cock.
My Husband is by my experience certainly not small,but my main black lover whom I had a relationship for about 10 years had the biggest cock I have ever had, and was 17 years younger than myself.
However Not only was He hung like a donkey,but got on well with my Hubby, between the two of them, and me being of a submissive nature coupled with the fact that by age 48 years old, Imhad become sexually fearless due mainly from my Husbands nature and encouragement and then once my main man discovered He could push my boundaries.
I found living those 10 years or so in His sexual world absolutely brilliant.
I am not ashamed of anything I or my Hubby have done.
However !!!
As we now have grandchildren, I do worry about them finding out about our lifestyle when we were younger.
We have never been verified for this reason, I would loved to have put some images that were taken at the height of my sluttiness.
However when I eventually retired at 62 ,I made my Husband get rid of any images or videos taken of my adventures at that period in my life.
I have had such a beautiful sex life, living with a man who Has encouraged me to realise a potential that was locked in me,and I guess a lot of woman of older ages.
I see lots of younger woman single and married, finding liberated sex, that was so difficult in my day, It is so so much easier now days, and It has not got the stigma, that it had when I was younger.
Wonderful account
Very proud of you sharing your life with us. I salute you.

My wife was a slut when I met her. Took the first few years of marriage off. Then went back to being a slut. She has cheated on me numerous times as well as the approved times she fucks others
I love taking her and having my way with her when she travels back. Even though she doesn’t tell you, you can count on me filling her full of cum before she flies back home. That’s the way it is. This last trip was no exception. She was a total slut for me.

i´m proudof it to be slut or whore for black kings ;)
My wife has no idea how many times she is getting checked out by hot young black studs and if they hit on her she just thinks they are teasing her. I tell her they want to fuck her and she says I am crazy but we had hot sex in the days that I was able to get it up and we talked about her taking a few BBC. I really wanted them to bred her so bad too!!!

I love taking her and having my way with her when she travels back. Even though she doesn’t tell you, you can count on me filling her full of cum before she flies back home. That’s the way it is. This last trip was no exception. She was a total slut for me.
My wife is so dumb about how hot she is. Hot black studs hit on her when we are out and even check her out with me right there. I love it and tell her they want to fuck her but she says they are just teasing her. I want her to go black so bad and even wanted to get her black bred. She is older now and I can't get it up anymore but I dream of her taking on a few BBC's and me eating her freshly made cream pie!!!!

My wife is so dumb about how hot she is. Hot black studs hit on her when we are out and even check her out with me right there. I love it and tell her they want to fuck her but she says they are just teasing her. I want her to go black so bad and even wanted to get her black bred. She is older now and I can't get it up anymore but I dream of her taking on a few BBC's and me eating her freshly made cream pie!!!!
I tried to see your profile so that I could thank you for Following my slut wife and I, but I got a "Ooops there is a problem" response.

What I'm best at!

Attachments

• IMG_0111-1.JPG
    IMG_0111-1.JPG
    547.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_20180401_100304943.jpg
    IMG_20180401_100304943.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20180401_100502959.jpg
    IMG_20180401_100502959.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 234
  • FB_IMG_1605034763458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605034763458.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 1648595861507.jpg
    1648595861507.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 1648595792852.jpg
    1648595792852.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 335
What I'm best at!
A whore? No! A whore is someone who allows people to have sexual release for money. It is the oldest profession. These people lose all feelings and no longer capable of enjoying sex. I hope that is not you. I hate to see someone reach that point in life, where all hope is abandoned. Now you and many others here. Your a woman that likes sex. Your extremely good looking, so finding sexual partners is easy for you. In the old days you would be called another term I hate. Slut. Why is it when a man has many sexual partners, he's a stud, something to admire, but when a woman dares to enjoy sex with many partners, she's a "Whore" a "Slut". No your not a whore. Just a beautiful woman that enjoys sexual fun and good looking people that enjoy it with you.

Back