Being a whore

As a woman who has enjoyed sex since I was 16years old and meeting a man of 19 ,who was not only attractive to other woman but fairly well hung.
Who had experienced having an older girl with a very dirty mind for about a year or so.
I as a completely inexperienced young thing, learnt so much from my boyfriend and later Husband.
I started out in my sex life being shy,not very confident woman, to a point when at age 62 years old was a totally confident slut.
My lovely Hubby encouraged my adventures,in my sex life, We alway carried on having sex, even though I was having some really big black men fuck me.
I absolutely loved it.
Having been into white on white swinging ( Both of Us ) for many years, and then moving to BBC in later life, I know as a woman what I prefer and that is definitely black cock.
My Husband is by my experience certainly not small,but my main black lover whom I had a relationship for about 10 years had the biggest cock I have ever had, and was 17 years younger than myself.
However Not only was He hung like a donkey,but got on well with my Hubby, between the two of them, and me being of a submissive nature coupled with the fact that by age 48 years old, Imhad become sexually fearless due mainly from my Husbands nature and encouragement and then once my main man discovered He could push my boundaries.
I found living those 10 years or so in His sexual world absolutely brilliant.
I am not ashamed of anything I or my Hubby have done.
However !!!
As we now have grandchildren, I do worry about them finding out about our lifestyle when we were younger.
We have never been verified for this reason, I would loved to have put some images that were taken at the height of my sluttiness.
However when I eventually retired at 62 ,I made my Husband get rid of any images or videos taken of my adventures at that period in my life.
I have had such a beautiful sex life, living with a man who Has encouraged me to realise a potential that was locked in me,and I guess a lot of woman of older ages.
I see lots of younger woman single and married, finding liberated sex, that was so difficult in my day, It is so so much easier now days, and It has not got the stigma, that it had when I was younger.

As a woman who has enjoyed sex since I was 16years old and meeting a man of 19 ,who was not only attractive to other woman but fairly well hung.
Who had experienced having an older girl with a very dirty mind for about a year or so.
I as a completely inexperienced young thing, learnt so much from my boyfriend and later Husband.
I started out in my sex life being shy,not very confident woman, to a point when at age 62 years old was a totally confident slut.
My lovely Hubby encouraged my adventures,in my sex life, We alway carried on having sex, even though I was having some really big black men fuck me.
I absolutely loved it.
Having been into white on white swinging ( Both of Us ) for many years, and then moving to BBC in later life, I know as a woman what I prefer and that is definitely black cock.
My Husband is by my experience certainly not small,but my main black lover whom I had a relationship for about 10 years had the biggest cock I have ever had, and was 17 years younger than myself.
However Not only was He hung like a donkey,but got on well with my Hubby, between the two of them, and me being of a submissive nature coupled with the fact that by age 48 years old, Imhad become sexually fearless due mainly from my Husbands nature and encouragement and then once my main man discovered He could push my boundaries.
However !!!
As we now have grandchildren, I do worry about them finding out about our lifestyle when we were younger.
We have never been verified for this reason, I would loved to have put some images that were taken at the height of my sluttiness.
However when I eventually retired at 62 ,I made my Husband get rid of any images or videos taken of my adventures at that period in my life.
I have had such a beautiful sex life, living with a man who Has encouraged me to realise a potential that was locked in me,and I guess a lot of woman of older ages.
I see lots of younger woman single and married, finding liberated sex, that was so difficult in my day, It is so so much easier now days, and It has not got the stigma, that it had when I was younger.
Wow thank you so much for sharing your story ! I love that you have such Alaskan for bbc more than any and still at your mature sexy age in your 60s!

Luv every minute of openly being a used white whore for bbc :qos: :qos: :qos: :qos: :lips:
Simply outstanding! Cumming while being suffocated with a black ass in your face. Sucking, tonguing, breathing into your bull's asshole while being ridden into orgasm. Perfect BBC slut :qos: :threesome::mstickle:

Before I had my first I really didn't enjoy having sex with my husband it was like just going through the paces but after I had my first black guy holy ******* it was like nothing I had ever had before it was amazing waking my sex drive up and turning me into to a nymphomaniac I couldn't get enough and still can't. Yes I'm a BBC whore and damn proud of it :qos::qos:U know I want u

I absolutely loved it.
However !!!
Wow - our "stories" sound so similar. Only we didn't swing and never planned me being seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. I never came here looking for a "date" and have never had sex with a stranger - but, as you said, it's easier for people now to push the limits in different ways. We have GREAT memories and a few pics/videos.

Back