It’s fun Seeing my gorgeous husband squirm and sigh while I’m with a bull

I go soooo over the top

He looks at me like “bitch!! Y don’t u do that for me ?”

Lol

I let the bull completely dominate me and use me as he wishes

I always remind my man , “while he’s here I’m his bitch”

“If he says let’s get up n go somewhere , I will”

“If he wants to call a friend over and run a train he can and I won’t argue”

I’m sure it’s a whole sort of different emotions he’s going thru while it plays out , but I wanna make him proud and always make sure that there is no doubt as to me being a real bbc slut giving him an even better show each time we have the chance to play
Now why did I not marry a woman like you there is nothing I would want more than to be treated like you treat hubby

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love

wow...i think u may have just told me my whole future...i hope so...cuz u sure got the present rite lol!

It’s fun Seeing my gorgeous husband squirm and sigh while I’m with a bull

I go soooo over the top

He looks at me like “bitch!! Y don’t u do that for me ?”

Lol

I let the bull completely dominate me and use me as he wishes

I always remind my man , “while he’s here I’m his bitch”

“If he says let’s get up n go somewhere , I will”

“If he wants to call a friend over and run a train he can and I won’t argue”

I’m sure it’s a whole sort of different emotions he’s going thru while it plays out , but I wanna make him proud and always make sure that there is no doubt as to me being a real bbc slut giving him an even better show each time we have the chance to play
that's so hot. such a poor cuck hubby. lol.

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
A Bull once told me that even HE was surprised by what white women will do for BBC's.

When I was younger I was a "good" girl. I thought I was better because I didnt get on my back for every guy. One of my first bfs was somewhat hung and I found out what sex could really be like. Through the end of high school I struggled with knowing the thing I loved in life was being a "whore".

Once I got to college and became my own adult, I have definitely involved. I'm a whore for all cocks and live to be used. Just happens to be that black cock is the biggest and hardest.

Mrs PAWG literally demands that when she's bound and shared at the beach vacation house for The Plan that she gets whored out until she has paid back every dollar of the cost of the AirBnB. She insists she covers the bill 100%, the hard way.

Its a challenge somewhat to organize this in the days where Backpage and Craigslist have been crushed.

Its a bit awkward to bring up with interested BBC guys, and its not something to broadcast all over the internet probably, either. There are some very interested guys also willing to chip in for the house rental as I auction her or pass the hat.

She demands to turned out and is eager "because you pimp me so good."

So its been a thrilling challenge to find the right assistant doms who are also willing to pay a bit without advertising it too directly.

But yes, I'm pimping her.20190521_175026(1).jpg

Back