Being a better bull

I think it would a positive to have a section on here about being a bull, the pros and cons and simply sharing tips on being a better sex partner for a couple.

By chance I saw my two primary couples this week and I had the presence of mind to ask each lady about being better for them. They both said they were happy how things were, and if they were not happy they would not be seeing me (good point). But I still feel this need to improve my game, to be a better fuck, to give the hot wives I am lucky enough to see more, what they haven't even thought of yet. This is one of the reasons I have been limiting the number of ladies I see, so I can focus on being what the ones I have sex with need. Also I get the sense that these woman don't want to be one of many, and I respect that.

One of the ladies said she doesn't want to give my details to anyone who enquires on the sex site we are both on (I find someone possessive very horny) and doesn't want to share me, though we all play with other people. Interesting place to be, and I think this site would be better for a place for black bulls to discuss being the spice for white couples: what we all have a common, but also our individual experiences. Thank you for reading.

Thank you. There is actually a podcast now called "the Keys and the Anklets" by Michael C, which talks about our part of the Life Style. I have listened to two out of the three episodes so far and it is brilliant! Hits the nail on the head.

Back