Beginner having Doubts -- help

Hi people me and my girlfriend want to have a go at cockloading for the first time. If we were to go ahead with it do you think that would be the end of us? Would like people honest answers
Depend. This is the question that all the white things. If she love you another noting will happend but otherwise it will not go in the right direction.
Everything depends on you.

Depend. This is the question that all the white things. If she love you another noting will happend but otherwise it will not go in the right direction.
Everything depends on you.
She does love me but she is worried if we do it and other female change about each other I told her that won't happen. I want to do this

Hi guys,
where to begin-- well my girlfriend has a really strong fantasy to fuck with a guy she knows from shortly before me (we're 2 years in a relationship now).

And i know she would also like to do threesomes, gangbang, just a lot of sex.

I am also a sex addict, but i dont have the monster dick size she craves.

She kind of offered me if she can have sex with other guys, we can also live out all my crazy fantasies in the bedroom.

And i think that could be fun! When i am horny i am really aroused by the thought of some huge dick fucking her and i can watch that whole thing!

But after cumming, i feel lost and sad and it seems like less of a good idea alltogether.

I am also not sure if cuckolding would actually advance my bedroom experiences or if it would be the "beginning of the end"

Any help appreciated

Don't cum. Submit to chastity instead. The sexual tension that will build up from continual chastity will make you a willing and obedient slave to her. The Black Master is the only One in the relationship who should cum. Your new way of fulfillment will be licking up the Master's Superior Black Seed after He fills her. Eventually you will find that cleaning her and swallowing the Master's seed is all the fulfillment you need.

Any help appreciated
It would help us all give you better suggestions if you'd fill out your profile and let us know more about the two of you ... ages, either married before, background experiences with multiple partners, etc.
I imagine the two of you have remained monogamous since being a "pair"? Its not a bit unusual to desire a lot of different experiences with sex when you are young. Lots of hormones & testosterones stirring overtime with sexual desires. Better to let it all out NOW rather than once you're married and its infidelity when you screw someone else.
You might wish to locate a few adult lifestyle clubs and visit those. I'd give you a few if I knew what state the two of you were located.
Thing is, she's already thinking of doing this, so its eventually gonna happen with her whether you join in or not. My wife & I found couple swaps a bit complicated as the more people involved, the more variables of success and failure you have. Threesomes, both MMF & FFM were quite fun. But, you need to know how you're going to react to watching her in the arms of a more "manly man". So, I think a sex club would give you a nice feel. Visit one on hospitality night when they're looking for new members so you can talk with the members and not feel obligated to perform.
Open relationships during courtships can actually work to both your advantages ... gets trickier once you're married.
So, set down, chat with her about the parameters to doing this and develop a secret word which either of you can "say" which will be the sign of that partner to stop and re-assess.
Good luck ... Mac

Back