Becoming a white beta boi....

Where to start, oh my! You have a tremendous amount of exciting fun ahead. Start with body hair removal, legs first. Begin cross dressing at once. Buy clothes and wear at home daily. Practice walking in heels. Begin daily practice with make up. Grow our hair long, buy a wig if you can't. Feminine hair is necessary. Practice these things regularly, for hours! There are oodles of instructional videos on this site, xhammie and most of the others. Begin the devine!

walking in heels takes work, but it make your ass look so much better and the make-up can be difficult
Never had a problem walking in regular heels, trying to learn to walk in my ballet boots. My Wife got a kick out of my pathetic attempts at makeup, my step sister gave me makeup lessons and I'm much better at it now.

Watch and learn...

Start watching from the 4 minute mark because the gagging is a little much!!! However, the rest of it is excellent educational material for every whiteboi, and your major goal needs to be emulating these beautiful whiteboi role-models!!!

View attachment 2682958

View attachment 2682960

View attachment 2682961

View attachment 2682963

View attachment 2682964

View attachment 2682965

View attachment 2682968

View attachment 2682969

View attachment 2682970

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You just need to emulate these sissies, who were whitebois just like YOU!!! Take hormones, beautify, femininize, and take on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!!
Love

So in this picture I have a random picture of a man I found off the internet, and then I’m the former white boy who gave in, accepted and embraced my role in modern society. I started on hormones in October 2016, and I’m tucking in the picture so you can’t see my sissy clitty, but you can see (hopefully! Lol) how natural, feminine, and comfortable I’ve become permanently feminizing myself to attract and serve black men for their sexual pleasure.
you are such a beauty - any man would be lucky to be with you

I recently found another way young white bois are being trained from a very early age that they get pleasure from being dominated by white women and white women get pleasure from a Black man. The most widely used sex ed book in American schools for over 20 years now, "It's Perfectly Normal", talks about various kinds of sex but when it comes to hetero intercourse the images programming curious young minds put Black men in control while leaving white men either out of the picture or being a submissive toy to be used.

First the Black Man dominates the white woman:

View attachment 2190100

Then the white woman dominates the whiteboi:

View attachment 2190127

The visual take away, which is way more powerful than text, is that Black Men are at the top of the sexual hierarchy and white guys are at the bottom. We've come a long way from vilifying any Black Man who dared look at a white woman to openly encouraging their fucking together to an entire generation. Implanting that image at a very young age has a huge subliminal effect priming a betaboi's development and a white girl's desire. The whole current generation of whites has been primed to submit to the Black Man's sexual prowess. Little wonder white bois are now majority beta. It's so deeply ingrained at this point that the next version is sure to show the cuckolded whiteboi kneeling before his wife's Black King as his 'perfectly normal' role.

PS. In the boys locker room they've covered up the Black boy. Could it be because Black boys are often hung bigger than adult white men?
View attachment 2190128
It's beautiful to see our next generation getting official interracial encouragement from the sex-ed handbook.

Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot of material about Black New World Order, and what my role is to become. I really would like to see if anyone has any input about what I should be doing in order to become a submissive, white beta boi. Where do i start? I am very fond of the idea about serving black men... I am watching hypnos and I think I'm starting to become obsessed with Black Dick. I think I'm on the right path. Maybe there is a bull or another sissy who might be willing to take me under their wing and guide me. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.View attachment 1717328
Sounds like you are going in the right direction

It WILL get worse. Black cum swallowed or unloaded into your sissy cunt will be absorbed into your body & that DNA will cause cravings at a level you haven’t experienced yet. Be warned & be ready. You may likely crave it more than your wife’s holes, causing you to eventually turn totally gay. Sounds like your well on your way there now & your sexy slut of a wife needs a real cock anyway so it should be a big win for both of you.
OMG this is so true,,,

Yes, this is a warning both whitebois and Black Men need to understand. Whites cannot mess around with Black DNA without getting owned, especially when injected anally. Our weaker, hybrid/mutated, recessive DNA has no defense against the pure African seed. We've only survived by wide geographic and cultural segregation.
Obviously Black seed impregnating a white girl is an act of genocide, but I wonder how many Black Men realize that using a whiteboi's butt-pussy as a cum dump is an equally effective genocide. It strips us of masculinity and injects us with the most effective mind-enslaving substance there is. Do they know the long term consequences for the whiteboi or is it just dominating and humiliating an inferior for the sexual thrill? Perhaps guys on this site do know they are breeding white slave bois, but if Black Men in general knew they were forcibly terminating the boi's life as a man, and made it the main thrust in the fight for liberation, we'd have Black Rule in a short time.
Very well said and true

Hello everyone. We took a break from the lifestyle but once youre into this its hard to truly ever forget. Chastity, cuckolding, feminization and most importantly the BBC kept calling us back. We have ordered chastity cages, multiple sizes so we can try and shrink my husband's clit. We have ordered bbc strap ons so I can get him use to what it feels like to be fucked. I feel like we're more serious this time around than we were before. Im excited to start this new adventure with feminizing my husband. We missed you all and are excited to be back.

Hello everyone. We took a break from the lifestyle but once youre into this its hard to truly ever forget. Chastity, cuckolding, feminization and most importantly the BBC kept calling us back. We have ordered chastity cages, multiple sizes so we can try and shrink my husband's clit. We have ordered bbc strap ons so I can get him use to what it feels like to be fucked. I feel like we're more serious this time around than we were before. Im excited to start this new adventure with feminizing my husband. We missed you all and are excited to be back.
Welcome back! Good luck with shrinking your husband’s penis and getting him used to big cock yo his ass. He’s a very lucky beta white boi to have you in his life. You’re a dream girl!

Can’t wait to see some new content too! Hope you post more pics of your hubby totally feminized, like your first post. Your little sissy is absolutely stunning! You two make a beautiful couple.

Back