Be respectful to our women

Robjdog

Male
Gold Member
It seems allot of you here like to play games. First off for us as a couple we don’t want pms asking to fuck our slut and all
The other disrespectful things you say. That’s not gonna get you laid. I can speak for us we are a couple and enjoy the lifestyle but not here to be disrespected or answering questions to Cucks all day. We are here to meet real people and have real meetings. Our women are here to be pleasured not disrespected. These are lovely women who deserve the ******* they receive and the partners who enjoy it with them. So please take the petty antics yo another site and quit wasting time!

Yeah or pose as BBC and really be a WBC... That’s not why I am in here..... And hate to be mislead!

My husband only allows me to fuck with BBC and couples he hand pics. He doesn’t care how big the guy is. We know what we want and it ain’t expecting a wht boi posing as a BBC and then he send you a Kik of a wht cock???

It seems allot of you here like to play games. First off for us as a couple we don’t want pms asking to fuck our slut and all
The other disrespectful things you say. That’s not gonna get you laid. I can speak for us we are a couple and enjoy the lifestyle but not here to be disrespected or answering questions to Cucks all day. We are here to meet real people and have real meetings. Our women are here to be pleasured not disrespected. These are lovely women who deserve the ******* they receive and the partners who enjoy it with them. So please take the petty antics yo another site and quit wasting time!
You are right with many wives but others want to be dominated and used, its up to the white woman how and what she wants from it.

We're new to all this, so yes, at least at first she has no interest in being disrespected, humiliated, dominated, etc. However, that doesn't mean she wants someone who is timid in bed either. We believe a man can be dominant with out being disrespectful or abusive. Once comfortable with a situation, who knows, things may evolve.

Wow Your women???😂😂😂

I don't give a fuck , if you don't like how some guys behave guess what ?
Bounce , you woman is married and most here prefer single white women .
But we are cool with married or coupled white women , but if the choice was there 99% would choose a single white woman without the cuckold .

You cuckolds make to many damn demands SHUT THE FUCK UP .
We aren't here to fuck you or give a damn what you think , we are here to interact with your wife primarily .
She's a big girl if she got a issue she can speak for herself , if she cant then I'd advise her to find her voice.

I don't give a fuck , if you don't like how some guys behave guess what ?
Bounce , you woman is married and most here prefer single white women .
But we are cool with married or coupled white women , but if the choice was there 99% would choose a single white woman without the cuckold .

You cuckolds make to many damn demands SHUT THE FUCK UP .
We aren't here to fuck you or give a damn what you think , we are here to interact with your wife primarily .
She's a big girl if she got a issue she can speak for herself , if she cant then I'd advise her to find her voice.

Correct, we can speak for ourself.........and accept or not

Ok so maybe you misunderstood what I’m saying. Women, couples can have it any type of way they enjoy. But when your initial pm says “ hey I’m intrested in fucking your slut” that’s not the smoothest approach to the situation. Be respectful for initial contact then whatever you choose from there so be it. But dudes hit up the pms With some real disrespectful stupid *******

Well said!

Have you tried verifying?
What does that have to do with changing a mistake I made when I signed up. I’ve met a lot of really cool people on here I consider friends with a common interest who I’ve learned to trust and let them into my life more. I’m not fully ready to throw our identities fully out there . That’s the only reason I haven’t tried to be verified yet friend.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with changing a mistake I made when I signed up. I’ve met a lot of really cool people on here I consider friends with a common interest who I’ve learned to trust and let them into my life more. I’m not fully ready to throw our identities fully out there . That’s the only reason I haven’t tried to be verified yet friend.

Your claim of identities being leaked shows your full of ******* and now suspect LMAO .
You fail to realize you don't have to show your face and you can blur any tattoos with any basic photo app .

Even I've verified without showing my face .
You just need to follow the directions and you'll be verified within a either afew hours to 24 hours .
Anything else is just either laziness or stalling because you may be just a lurker .

Back