What takes place sexually?? Are you present when they have sex and do you service both of them or do they not allow you to be there??
I’m their slave I give blow jobs and I get dominated and I get put in bondage I received a few golden showers in the past always the riding crop my wife loves that and it’s really about my emasculation she takes her real man over me ,that seems to turn them on then its usually a marathon fuck for them Master has a nice big beautiful black cock that my wife just can’t get enough of I’m denied of course But I do get to provide clean up

a hairbrush in her cunt to make her hard
I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who's watched a horny teen please her sparsely haired glistening pink cunt with the handle of her hairbrush 👀🍌💦 But it's really rare to see a Babe taking the rough end in her sensitive, engorged cunt until she creams or pisses herself. I've been in a Kinky Birds arsehole while her hot spunk filled pussy was pounded relentlessly. Feeling her loose control of her body as climaxes repeatedly is something every guy should experience. 😈🍌💦

Last edited:
Stupidly not fully, he put it on me when I was tied down, I was keen to try it and I know things I've tried before have hurt at first then got easier, unfortunately this didn't! I felt every smack and fuck right in my jaw, could feel the metal grinding and couldn't do anything about it!
Late to the comments on this thread. But as an experienced Dominant, metal gags should never be used. Also because you are a newbie to BDSM, and your boyfriend is new, you guys shouldn't be using gags, you need to be able to voice a safe word. Your boyfriend had no ideal he was hurting you. But as you said, lesson learned.

Back