We had spoken about BDSM on many occasions, Kim was very interested in trying it out but she was a little nervous, we decided one day if we found the right person she would like to try .
We contacted several people buy with no joy , until a man answered with interest, we chatted on several occasions and he sounded just what Kim needed then organised a meeting .
We met one night , he was a lot older than we thought but extremely nice and very interested in Kim, explaining his experience really made Kim wet ,so an appointment was made .
His studio had everything , a cross with rope , sling , stocks and many toys plus a bed fitted with chains / rope , he got Kim to change in a leather bikini and a leather collar, he had on a crouchless leather shorts with his huge cock and balls exposed and a leather chest top .
He started caressing her body ,rubbing a whip over her ass and lightly tapping he , Kim reacted with oooos and enjoying it so he then pulled out her tits and tapped her hard nipples and pinching them , now she was really getting hot , his tongue went down her throat and his cock got hard , pushing her to the cross he tied her arm and spread her legs , she was now his toy , nipple clamps attached and a mouth gag , removing her pants and bra he slowly used a cat and nine tails over her body getting heavier with each stroke ,she was now totally his and enjoying it ,
He looked at me telling me kim was ready for this treatment she is enjoying every stroke, I love a sub bitch who responds well hope she likes being fucked in the ass, I just smiled.
Kim was now enjoying the experience, he rubbed his cock on her clit while biting her nipples as he pulled away I noticed she was soaking wet and ready .
He used her in the stocks , sling and gave her many dildo fucking , her ass was red lovely site she must have cum a dozen times but enjoyed the whole experience, especially the final act he put her in the stocks ass up and fucked her , pulling out and making her suck him of enjoying one huge load , he thanked us both and wanted to see Kim again but alone .thats her story to tell . Xx
She definitely needs more training!!!

She definitely needs more training!!!
Our story is my wife and I have a femdom TPE ( total power exchange ) marriage, I try to mention that first on my posts when possible my wife enjoys complete sexual freedom and my sex life is controlled by my wife , my wife likes me to be obedient and she likes me to speak when spoken to other wise I’m quiet that’s her rule, so she allows me to post on this site and it allows me to have a small voice it can get frustrating being silent but she reads these posts and she has to approve what I’m writing here or she will delete them, well my wife has been with Master Micheal her lover for over a year he lived with us for a while and one of my 3 older sisters visited with us and witnessed our lifestyle femdom and Master Micheal all in the open and to my surprise my conservative oldest sister really liked it ,and she told another one of my sisters who now is anxious to visit , we have a small groups of my wife’s friends and her brother that know about our lifestyle and the approve of it so now my wife thought that my sisters should know and when you come out to people and they are supportive it a good feeling because we aren’t your everyday married couple lol , but there is a risk that it could be a bad scene, well so 2 of my wife’s girl friends and 2 of my sisters came to this little get together along with Master Micheal, when they walked in I was able to say hello to my sisters and then Margo (that’s my wife) pointed to the bedroom I went in and shut the door they wanted to talk but Margo felt I shouldn’t be present , I was in the bedroom for at least 45 minutes before Margo said slave come out here, I came out and said yes Mistress Margo, first time I said that in front of my sisters they smiled , she said what do you call my man and I said Master Micheal my sisters seemed to like me saying that Margo’s girl friend said I love hearing him being so respectful to Margo’s lover , I served drinks and like finger foods to them and well I was their servant for the evening when I wasn’t needed I went to the side and stayed out of the conversation but I was always ready to serve at all times , of course my wife’s girlfriends had to make a few jokes about me like Margo had me castrated the usual stuff but my sisters got a kick out of it , but when my sisters were ready to leave they hugged and kissed Margo and Micheal they said were pleased that they shared this intimate part of our life’s with them , I walked out to my sisters car and they told me how they liked how Margo trained me and this was the best thing for me and my sisters told me make sure that you give Micheal your complete respect always be obedient to him I said I will and they left smiling , now this is a few days after this little get together Mistress Margo said I’m going to tell you what was said when I sent you to the bedroom , Micheal and I told your sisters that they were lovers and Micheal comes first , she said I do have feelings for your brother but with my real man around well it just wouldn’t work out so they felt by making me their servant to lower my position there would be no challenge to Michael, he’s alfa male and I should be submissive to Master Micheal and that it make for a perfect arrangement , so it’s not that we are deliberately trying to hurt your brother it’s we feel its educating him and we are strict with him but you’ll see he’s happy , my sisters laughed and said Margo we knew you dominated him from the start of your marriage an Joellen my wife’s friend laughed and said I saw her discipline him and well you’ll see the results that riding crop gets lol I was really scared people knowing about us but coming out to my sisters my brother in-law knows and a small group of friends well it feels good and my wife said she is proud of me now how do you feel about your Master

Our story is my wife and I have a femdom TPE ( total power exchange ) marriage, I try to mention that first on my posts when possible my wife enjoys complete sexual freedom and my sex life is controlled by my wife , my wife likes me to be obedient and she likes me to speak when spoken to other wise I’m quiet that’s her rule, so she allows me to post on this site and it allows me to have a small voice it can get frustrating being silent but she reads these posts and she has to approve what I’m writing here or she will delete them, well my wife has been with Master Micheal her lover for over a year he lived with us for a while and one of my 3 older sisters visited with us and witnessed our lifestyle femdom and Master Micheal all in the open and to my surprise my conservative oldest sister really liked it ,and she told another one of my sisters who now is anxious to visit , we have a small groups of my wife’s friends and her brother that know about our lifestyle and the approve of it so now my wife thought that my sisters should know and when you come out to people and they are supportive it a good feeling because we aren’t your everyday married couple lol , but there is a risk that it could be a bad scene, well so 2 of my wife’s girl friends and 2 of my sisters came to this little get together along with Master Micheal, when they walked in I was able to say hello to my sisters and then Margo (that’s my wife) pointed to the bedroom I went in and shut the door they wanted to talk but Margo felt I shouldn’t be present , I was in the bedroom for at least 45 minutes before Margo said slave come out here, I came out and said yes Mistress Margo, first time I said that in front of my sisters they smiled , she said what do you call my man and I said Master Micheal my sisters seemed to like me saying that Margo’s girl friend said I love hearing him being so respectful to Margo’s lover , I served drinks and like finger foods to them and well I was their servant for the evening when I wasn’t needed I went to the side and stayed out of the conversation but I was always ready to serve at all times , of course my wife’s girlfriends had to make a few jokes about me like Margo had me castrated the usual stuff but my sisters got a kick out of it , but when my sisters were ready to leave they hugged and kissed Margo and Micheal they said were pleased that they shared this intimate part of our life’s with them , I walked out to my sisters car and they told me how they liked how Margo trained me and this was the best thing for me and my sisters told me make sure that you give Micheal your complete respect always be obedient to him I said I will and they left smiling , now this is a few days after this little get together Mistress Margo said I’m going to tell you what was said when I sent you to the bedroom , Micheal and I told your sisters that they were lovers and Micheal comes first , she said I do have feelings for your brother but with my real man around well it just wouldn’t work out so they felt by making me their servant to lower my position there would be no challenge to Michael, he’s alfa male and I should be submissive to Master Micheal and that it make for a perfect arrangement , so it’s not that we are deliberately trying to hurt your brother it’s we feel its educating him and we are strict with him but you’ll see he’s happy , my sisters laughed and said Margo we knew you dominated him from the start of your marriage an Joellen my wife’s friend laughed and said I saw her discipline him and well you’ll see the results that riding crop gets lol I was really scared people knowing about us but coming out to my sisters my brother in-law knows and a small group of friends well it feels good and my wife said she is proud of me now how do you feel about your Master
What takes place sexually?? Are you present when they have sex and do you service both of them or do they not allow you to be there???

Last edited:
What takes plave sexually?? Are you present when they have sex and do you service both of them or do they not allow you to be there???
Of course I service my wife and her lover sexually when they tell me too They dominate me , and when some people know what your doing maybe not all the details of your of your sex life but in a more general way I guess you can compare it to when gays come of the closet out at first I guess it’s a shock but people get use to it and so far it’s worked out well for us instead of the constant hiding and sneaking around we have like some support for our life style with people who mean a lot to us , plus it’s a turn on we are exhibitionist, we work and we have to be a little discreet ,so our small group that know about us and enjoy us is fine , my sisters knowing I never expected that to happen and they really like it so it’s all good

Back