Me in past and need again thus in here seeking experienced black dom for long term fun uk living dom who can accom

Attachments

• 2022-06-08.png
    2022-06-08.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 1912144226.jpg
    1912144226.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 500_1000.jpg
    500_1000.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 147250295.jpg
    147250295.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 976918030.jpg
    976918030.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 425259228.jpg
    425259228.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 1008734019.jpg
    1008734019.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 118
We had spoken about BDSM on many occasions, Kim was very interested in trying it out but she was a little nervous, we decided one day if we found the right person she would like to try .
We contacted several people buy with no joy , until a man answered with interest, we chatted on several occasions and he sounded just what Kim needed then organised a meeting .
We met one night , he was a lot older than we thought but extremely nice and very interested in Kim, explaining his experience really made Kim wet ,so an appointment was made .
His studio had everything , a cross with rope , sling , stocks and many toys plus a bed fitted with chains / rope , he got Kim to change in a leather bikini and a leather collar, he had on a crouchless leather shorts with his huge cock and balls exposed and a leather chest top .
He started caressing her body ,rubbing a whip over her ass and lightly tapping he , Kim reacted with oooos and enjoying it so he then pulled out her tits and tapped her hard nipples and pinching them , now she was really getting hot , his tongue went down her throat and his cock got hard , pushing her to the cross he tied her arm and spread her legs , she was now his toy , nipple clamps attached and a mouth gag , removing her pants and bra he slowly used a cat and nine tails over her body getting heavier with each stroke ,she was now totally his and enjoying it ,
He looked at me telling me kim was ready for this treatment she is enjoying every stroke, I love a sub bitch who responds well hope she likes being fucked in the ass, I just smiled.
Kim was now enjoying the experience, he rubbed his cock on her clit while biting her nipples as he pulled away I noticed she was soaking wet and ready .
He used her in the stocks , sling and gave her many dildo fucking , her ass was red lovely site she must have cum a dozen times but enjoyed the whole experience, especially the final act he put her in the stocks ass up and fucked her , pulling out and making her suck him of enjoying one huge load , he thanked us both and wanted to see Kim again but alone .thats her story to tell . Xx

We had spoken about BDSM on many occasions, Kim was very interested in trying it out but she was a little nervous, we decided one day if we found the right person she would like to try .
We contacted several people buy with no joy , until a man answered with interest, we chatted on several occasions and he sounded just what Kim needed then organised a meeting .
We met one night , he was a lot older than we thought but extremely nice and very interested in Kim, explaining his experience really made Kim wet ,so an appointment was made .
His studio had everything , a cross with rope , sling , stocks and many toys plus a bed fitted with chains / rope , he got Kim to change in a leather bikini and a leather collar, he had on a crouchless leather shorts with his huge cock and balls exposed and a leather chest top .
He started caressing her body ,rubbing a whip over her ass and lightly tapping he , Kim reacted with oooos and enjoying it so he then pulled out her tits and tapped her hard nipples and pinching them , now she was really getting hot , his tongue went down her throat and his cock got hard , pushing her to the cross he tied her arm and spread her legs , she was now his toy , nipple clamps attached and a mouth gag , removing her pants and bra he slowly used a cat and nine tails over her body getting heavier with each stroke ,she was now totally his and enjoying it ,
He looked at me telling me kim was ready for this treatment she is enjoying every stroke, I love a sub bitch who responds well hope she likes being fucked in the ass, I just smiled.
Kim was now enjoying the experience, he rubbed his cock on her clit while biting her nipples as he pulled away I noticed she was soaking wet and ready .
He used her in the stocks , sling and gave her many dildo fucking , her ass was red lovely site she must have cum a dozen times but enjoyed the whole experience, especially the final act he put her in the stocks ass up and fucked her , pulling out and making her suck him of enjoying one huge load , he thanked us both and wanted to see Kim again but alone .thats her story to tell . Xx
That is so fucking hot. Where can we talk to Kim? Does she have her page on here?

Sounds so erotic. What effect did it have on you sir?

Back