62 year old slut wants to be trained as fuck meat for black men
Thank you for your exciting post about wanting to be trained as a piece of fuck meat for black men. I love your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples. I am sure they will be excellent pieces of fuck meat for the black men to enjoy playing with, sucking, fucking and whipping.
How does your lucky husband feel about you wanting to be trained as fuck meat for black men?

This isnt me, but I want it to be.
I hope that you do get to enjoy men caning and whipping your TiTs someday.

I have had the pleasure of watching other men and a woman whip my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples with floggers, whips and riding crops. The Lady loved to concentrate on hitting my wife's nipples with a riding crop. Most of the time my wife's whippings were at sex parties.

I hope that you do get to enjoy men caning and whipping your TiTs someday.

I have had the pleasure of watching other men and a woman whip my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples with floggers, whips and riding crops. The Lady loved to concentrate on hitting my wife's nipples with a riding crop. Most of the time my wife's whippings were at sex parties.
That is hot!

My husband would like that.
I bet he would. It is extremely exciting. Some of the guys also enjoyed putting clothes pins and nipple suckers on my wife's nipples and also using a tool that had spokes on a wheel that they ran around on my wife's big naked TiTs and nipples. Some of the guys loved fucking my wife's face and unprotected married white cunt while she had clothes pins on her nipples.

He would love that. I would too! I want to be abused hard.
It is very exciting but also humiliating to watch other men and a woman abuse my wife by whipping her big naked white TiTs and nipples, and other forms of *******, especially in front of other people. They can see that I am excited and loving the sight of them abusing my wife because I am stroking my white little dicklette and leaking cum while I watch.

Wonderful that you want to be abused hard and your lucky husband supports your desire to be used hard. It will be painful but extremely exciting.

images
aACH_4260.jpg
aACH_4269.jpg
aACH_4281.jpg

Ohh fuck! 🥵

Back