Very exciting that you would like to have a Black Master to whip your beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples.
Would you like him to whip your unprotected married white cunt also?
How does your lucky white husband feel about you having a Black Master to whip your beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples, and cunt also?
I have a pill if you want to vote for your favorites. You can pick more than one.

It is here

Absolutely I want my pussy whipped. My hubby is Sub and coming on board. I. Time. In time.
Wow!!!! you are a perfect white slut wife. You are more than just a married white fuck toy and cum dump for black cocks, you are also happy to be abused by Black Masters that get pleasure from whipping your beautiful naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt.

Just thinking about that is making my white teenie weenie twitch and leak cum.

Wonderful that your lucky sub husband is also starting to enjoy seeing your beautiful naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt being whipped byBlack Masters.

Wow!!!! you are a perfect white slut wife. You are more than just a married white fuck toy and cum dump for black cocks, you are also happy to be abused by Black Masters that get pleasure from whipping your beautiful naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt.

Just thinking about that is making my white teenie weenie twitch and leak cum.

Wonderful that your lucky sub husband is also starting to enjoy seeing your beautiful naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt being whipped byBlack Masters.
We haven't done it yet, but he is receptive. My bio is pretty explicit.

We haven't done it yet, but he is receptive. My bio is pretty explicit.
Yes your Bio is pretty explicit. I based my comments on your comments in this thread not your Bio. I realize that your comments are linked to your fantasies and that you are not yet, in reality, a perfect white slut wife.

a few of me being used
Very exciting to see all of your photos of you being used and well abused. I am very excited by the last photo that shows cane marks, welts, across your big beautiful naked white TiT, areola and even your nipple. It is very difficult to mark a nipple, so you must have endured great pain while your lucky torturer had great pleasure caning your big beautiful naked white TiTs areolas and nipples.

True, but I fully intend to be. My pics show willingness.
Wonderful to know that you do intend to be a perfect white slut wife. I agree that your photos show your willingness. Especially the closeup of your naked white cunt.
Did your lucky husband take the picture?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that intends to be a perfect white slut wife for black cocks.

I think that many people on this site, including many black men, are interested in mature white pussy, even old white cunts like my own slut wife's cunt.

Too bad that your husband did not know that you were going to post your photos, including your pussy photo, on this site. I think he would have been very excited if he had known.

does your husband know your photos are posted here?

I think that many people on this site, including many black men, are interested in mature white pussy, even old white cunts like my own slut wife's cunt.

Too bad that your husband did not know that you were going to post your photos, including your pussy photo, on this site. I think he would have been very excited if he had known.

does your husband know your photos are posted here?
You are right, there are many interested in older white pussy.

My husband knows now. Yes. It excites him too.

Exciting to know that you, a beautiful married white Lady, would love to be completely naked, shackled spread eagled with a machine fucking your married white cunt as a black man watches and beats your white TiTs, ass, cunt and body with a riding crop.
Thank you! I / we find it exciting especially if my husband is there watching or tied up as well.

Thank you! I / we find it exciting especially if my husband is there watching or tied up as well.
You are most welcome. I am delighted that both you and your lucky husband are excited about you being completely naked, shackled spread eagled with a machine fucking your married white cunt as a black man watches and beats your white TiTs, ass, cunt and body with a riding crop.
I think it would be much more exciting for your lucky husband to there watching, but NOT tied up so he is free to leave if he wishes, because you, your lucky husband and the black man torturing you, would all know that your husband could try to stop your ******* or leave, but he must enjoy seeing the black man beat you with a riding crop while the machine is fucking your naked white cunt; which makes it much more exciting.

Love this site ,have been tied up several times and fucked senseless, but one evening and being naked I was chatted up by very nice old man , while feeling me up he spanked my ass very hard as I didn’t complain he did it again and again , this led to moor finally he led me to a bedroom , he told me it was his thing and could he really spank me , as I enjoyed it I agreed , he sat on a chair then put me over his knees , slapping my bare ass caused him to get erected , my ass cheeks were now black and blue then suddenly he rubbed my ass followed by huge spurts of cum .

Back